✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 32

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ Love is blooming ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna POV

"Koko? What are you doin here?"

Koko " I was about to go to your house to ask you out, but I saw you here," he said and look at Shin's stone " visiting Shin "

Luna " Yah, I dint get to visit him for the past days" I said looking at Shin's stone. Then koko came close, Standing in-front of Shin. Then what he said next really surprised me, I never expected this at all.

Koko " Shin, if its alright I would like to ask Luna Out, not that you can answer but, I just want to say and tell you so you wont hunt me"

Luna " Koko-"
He hold my hand and pulled me up

Koko " Common, you've been here for more than 1 hour " he said and twirling his fingers with my " And I dont like seeing you quiver from the cold " He said sweetly, I was about to protest and stay a little more when.
" Dont even think about that " Like he just read my mind. " You've given Shin enough of your time. Now its my time "

Luna " Thanks koko, but I cant spend to much time thought, I still need to talk to Leo and Fio "

Koko " I know, so~ Where do you want to eat "
He ask smiling wide, stoping infront of me.

Luna " How about here XXXX "

Koko " called it hehe," he chuckles at me " I knew your goin to pick that place.!"

Luna " So your stalking me now " I raised my brow at him.

Koko " Who knows~ "

I lit of a candle and fix tge flowers I brought before I go. We walk away from Shin's stone, not noticing a white hair, beautiful sumire eyes looking at me. Watching me walk away from the stone.

" So She's Luna Hah"

Me and Koko hang out for today. from eating, and goin to the mall, he said that he wanted to buy me a new clothes , which I declined many times but he just wont bunch.

Author's POV

While the Lover-boy, spoils his crush around the mall. They dint notice that The people they know where also there. And hell was about to broke.

Mikey " Hey mitchy, Does this look good or is this one much more better " Mikey ask His buddy Mitchy who is in front of him

Mikey and mitchy where now at the same mall as her big sister is which he dint-not know and they are here buying a gift.

Takemitchi " I think the white one looks better" he pointed " But mikey-kun what are we doin here again? And who are goin to give that anyway,? " He ask confused from the sudden event " I dint know you have a girlfriend"

Mikey "SOON to be girlfriend mitchy~" and mitchy brows twitch looking at mikey.

Takemitchi " Its not about my sister now is it?" He crossed his arms through his chest.

Mikey " aww cammon mitchy, your supposed to be my wingman and help me."

Takemitchy " Like I said mikey-kun its not that I dont like you but You just literally have NO CHANCE!" He said hardly at the end of his sentence when he looks at the side blinking twice and the 3rd time.

Mitchy " How can I have not hah??" He ask crossing his arms copying Mitchy " show me then—" Mitchy cut Mikeys words by grabbing mikeys head and turn it to the side, seeing Luna with koko holding hands " Why that little shit-"