✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 26

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂     Tʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛs     ꧁꧂

  𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒'𝕤𝒫𝒪𝒱

✿✿✿✿✿

Time flies, and were now here waiting for drakens, surgery to be over in a success, I wish Jin was still here.
I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard foot steps running towards here. And came in was Mikey, Mitsuya, Fio , Pehyah and Leo.

Standing up from my seat I went my way to fio, she was a mess, buise and on same with leo.

Luna " What on earth happened to the two of you!?" I ask and Leo growls her brows. " Ya guys dont look this when you left!?"

Leo " Grr, " She just growls and sit besides mitsuya... " don't you dare say that name here, or esle I might break and punch things"
Fio then comes closer and whispered to me.

Fio " Lala was there, " but leo still heard it...

Leo " That bitch, grr" Mitsuya tried his best to calm Leo, cause Baji and chifuyu remained outside.

Luna " Leo please breath " she do as I said and it seems to calm her down.

I walk back and seat besides mikey, I put my hands on his, patting it, he look at me shock and I just smiled softly at him grabbing his head leading it to my shoulders I did the same thing To mitchy.

Luna " Everything will be over soon, so all of you, Quite it down and let the doctors handle the rest..." I calmly said to the nervous sweating people around me " Draken will survive this, ain't that Right Mikey"

Mikey " Yap, Luna-chin is right, Draken wont die like this, he promised me that we will rule whole japan one day... and he will keep that promise" he finished and I ruffled his hair.

I look around see Fio talkin to peh-yah, hugging him, probably scold him, and Leo solftly hit the mizo's 5 heads and she smiled at them saying she was proud at them for how they're brave enough to fight kiyomasa underlings. and to mitsuya was actually enjoying Leo's company too

-The doctor finally came out

we watched, the red light turn green ( heh, squid game)The doctor came out and spread the good news.

Mitsuya " So how is he? " he ask nervously.

Doctor " we have successfully, stop his life from dying, that is all, and I thank you" he said bowing and I look at him confused the, look at Leo and fio, having the same expresion..

Leo " hahahahah, the hell?! HAHAHAH, what was that??!! " she laugh along with mitsuya and the mizo Five " Are we in a pageant contest or something ??"

Fio " if we are then, I'll choose him as the winner.. All we need now is a lash and a crown"

luna " And he deserves that crown" I happily said, then I felt mikey breath in relief.

I saw Leo stand up and walk out, saying she wants to have a drink. Then the others celebrated happily... mitsuya run out and said he was goin to say the good news to the others means is, toman. Mikey slips away, I grab mitchys hand and the two of us runs out the building ins searched to find mikey.