✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 22

Author : I just feel so good today so Ill Update hehe ... enjoy💜

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 3rd August at Musashi Shrine ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna's Pov

"Okay mitchy, gatta run" I said Happily, to Be able to walk again, and get out of the Hospital.

Takemitchi "But are you sure? I mean your still hurt"

Draken " Takemitchy is right! Luna you just come out of the Hospital," he said worried. " You should rest, don't strain yourself"

Luna " Please Im hard as steel and besides its all healed up now anyway."
Takemitchi " But please, be careful, super duper careful"

Draken " Dont work yourself to much, if your in trouble just call, and will be there"

Luna " Hai! Hai, well gatta go, my bestfriends are waiting later!"

Takemitchi " Onee-chan Don't Run!!!" He yelled his face looks to stress in worry. I wave goodbye.

Spotting My bestFriends I run my way to my bestfriends, smiling brightly and Leo look so pissed and Fio look worried.

Leo " I told you we can Handle this, just fine of the two of us!" she said super pissed her eye brows, almost aline together

Fio " You are a very Naughty dog," fio crossed her arms, with a cheeky green.

Luna " I know But this is a very inportant part and issue I cant just Stay at home laying in bed, Okay please." I pleaded with my super cut puppy eyes. And that seems to work cuase they sigh. And started walking. I beamed with joy.

Me, Leo and Fio enjoyed our few remaining time eating food, and joining the competition before the big bowls later.
Then Fio said she has to go somewhere for a minute to take a call.

Leo " Where she goin anyway" she ask while her eating her food

Luna " Beats me" i said drinking my juice and put it near Leo's face so she can drink.

Fio POV

I parted myself from my bestfriends and To answer the unknown caller.

Hello? Who is this

Fioonaaaaa-chaannnn, hehehe,

YOU!! what do you want!
(I said irritated)
And how on earth did you get my number??

I have my ways, anyway, please make way, and say to Leo to go to the fight with the Moebius while the two of you, Stayed there...

Why the hell should I even listen to you, I aint dumb ya shit!

Follow me and the two of them will live but disobeyed me, I tell them To shoot

FUCK YOUU!!

better follow now fiona-chan I now your very much wiser than this, K bye see you later my angled
(She said it so intuidticaly and giggled)

I angrily stump to end out call, I walk my way to the girls with an angry face. smoke going out my nose and ears.

Leo " Woah did the egg just hatch? Or are you giving birth" She joke.