✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚢 ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Lᴇᴏ's POV

"Ugh!! This is so pissing me off right now, Lala, How can you do that. Just what Happened to you,"

Im, on my midnight stroll. the things that I just discovered as. Much for me, and Fuck my wounds from fighting Hanma Still hurts.

Leo " Aishhhhh!!"

"St-stop, let her go, Ya fucking asshole!!!" A very angry voice echoed the night streeth.

"Damn Cant I just have my midnight stroll in a peaceful way," I sigh heavely "Not like I can just ignore them" Sighning again before I run off toward the sound.

Seeing five no, 10 guys I think No its more than that. They're beating the one guy alone, and-and There Harassing a women, My blood boils in anger when I see the girl bearly fighting back anf she was halfly naked.

"OIIII!!!!!!" I shouted so furious at the sight before me. Tsk whatever, so what if there's many of them, there nothing but trash.

"*Whistle*aren't you hot!" Heard a whistle and there where making moan and lured sounds it was disgusting...

"Do want to play hot stufff, We can give you a good time"

"How can you be so sure about that." I raised a brow at them and pointed out " I can even tell from here that you have a small dick!" I mock him, snickering ... the others laugh.

"Shut up, Im going to kill you but before that, Im ganna Fuck you and make that beautiful face of you-" I cut him off with my hand.

"Thanks but no need to say it." He look at me confused not just him but all of them.

"I know Im hot and beautiful," I said then Uppercut punch him, knock-out. " thats my saying of thanks for the conplement, small dick" I then look at them.
"No need to be shy, come on lets dance with the devil tonight!"

They let out a battle cry, coming all at the same time, 'here goes nothin' I first stop guy#1 punch with my hand, I pulled him towards me kneeing in his abdoman, he groans saliva dripping on his mouth wide open, then Guy#2 pulled my hair, hard, 'wrong moved!' I hold his hands with my nails going through his skin. Blood dripping down.

Guy#3 was running to with a bat but I kick his face near his nose, and heard a *CRaCk* then pulled guy#2 up in the air down to the ground, turning his hand breaking it *CraKe* * his Ribs * hearing a breaking sound.He screams in pain till he passed out.

Then guy#4 punch me in the face, holding my cheek, spit out the blood then Glaring at him, I punch him near in the eye hard, he rick back and forward from dizziness I hold his face, bringing it to my knees, kneeling him three times, his nose was broken, the two of his teeth's fall out.

All of them look at me, with fear, but still come forward, guy#5 and guy#6 hold both of my hands while guy#7 punch my Umbilicus over and over again, I cough blood, I grin at him blood on my mouth. I lock guy#7 with my thighs, choking him.while spinning my arms around till they set free grabbing guy#5 and #6 head smashing them together in there foreheads.
I stand up and look at the remaining ones.