✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Fɪᴏ's POV

I watch as leo beak down, her eyes going everywhere she was shaking not because of fear, but in raged. Then a moment comes she stop shaking looking down her hair was covering her face so I cant see her expresion.

But when she look up I hold my breath, baking away from her a little. Her eyes where dead, growling at Lala like a beast ready to kill in a seconds.

Fio " Le-Leo calm do-" I tried to calm her down, But it dint work.

Leo " Lala" I gulp at her stone of voice it was low and cold her aura was flaming fire. Her beautiful sunny eyes turning to a blooded red.

Leo " So your saying that your the one who killed Shinichiro?" She ask taking a step forward. Hoding her fist tight, going through her own flesh and skine till it bleed.

Lala " Hai~ , he was a hassle, and he was meant to die anyway, and he was taking Luna away from us" lala said clearly not bored and made me furious.

Leo " how could ya, if you where watching then you should have known that Luna loved that man. LUNA LOVE SHIN TO DEATH" she shouted angrily, tears on her eyes.

Fio " Hah no wonder snake is your anime image, you bitch, just what happened to you to think like this HAH!"

Lala " Why you ask, Because he was no match for our Queen, he wasn't anywhere near to be her lover. so how could the two of you support him... Just like I said he qas about to die anyway, when The three of you interfered and saved him, I just finished the job my little brother did, I just throw the trash where it deserves."

Leo " WHY YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSWHOLE!!!! " Leo leap to lala but was punch by the side of her face, sending her flying to the side. Leo crushed to the stone wall,  She spite the blood out of her mouth. Glaring deadly at him. I look and saw Hanma.

Hanma " Sorry but I cant have you Hurting my baby can I" He grinned, shaking his arm, for how hard he punch her.

Lala " Hanma-baby, your here" she said jumping down and running to him in his arms.

Hanma " Aww miss me that bad" he hug her then lala punch his chest lightly " Ouch, why did you punch me babe" he pouted hurt, looking sadly at her.

Lala " Thats for punching my best friends, dont hurt her." Lala hissed at Hanma.

Hanma " Bu-But, she was about to-" lala cut him out.

Lal " I dont care, stop-" I just ignored them and took the chance, running off, While they were sweet talkin , I rush to leo side, her side face was bleeding.

Fio " LEO! Stop moving and-"

Leo " Fuck no!, move and let me kill bitch"

Fio " Leo please wait,and -" leo dint listen and run to lala, Hanma push lala away to the side causing her to fall on her butt, while hanma put his hands together to block Leo's punch.

Hanma " Hehe- haha- ahahahah, that was good, your fun Leo, Lets play kitty" hanma grin wide wiggling his arms.

Leo " OH!! Im ganna rip ya apart, then Im going after her, Im going to enjoy your screams" leo grin like an madman, taking off her shirt leaving her in her sport bra. " yo fio, gaurd that snake, make sure she dont get away."