✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

* Knock! Knock*

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Onee-chan... Am nee-chan I-I brought you your favorite cookies and milk tea. So? amm... do want to? Ah!... do you perhaps want to eat Together?" My brother came and ask nervously, my brother is truly a sweet child, but I just have no appetite.

"Hey bambochy, Thanks you but... you can eat it I'm not that Hungry anyway, " I said when my stomach growl betraying me.

"Im not so sure about that Onee-chan hehe, well someone sure is hungry there, hahaha" my brother joke and laugh... trying his best to make me smile.

"Fine, open the door and come in" I said a little grumpy, pouting at him. he soon do what I said and opened the door holding my favorite duo snack. My brother come straight to me sitting besides me.

" am onee-chan," he said I look at him he was hesitate of what he wants to say.

"Dont worry bambochy, just say it you dont to be so scared. Im your sister okay, its not like Im goin to punch you for talking."

"Its about Leo-nee and Fio-nee, they were gere a while ago when you where sleeping but when I was inviting them in they declined and just stand at the gate." My brother said that shock me.
"And before they leave Leo-nee told me to tell you to open up your phone."
"Onee-chan, I know I have no right to force you, but please go visit Shinichiro-kun, he will be very sad if you don't meet him..." my brother said standing up, he pat my shoulder and leave me here alone again.

I sigh, Its been a few day now, and those days where hell to me, Locking myself in my room, not eating much and just drinking water,gosh I cant even sleep a wink... my whole being feels so empty and tired.

I look at my phone turning it on, doing what Leo requested me to do and what comes next was a dozens phone calls and messages from my dears best friends Leo and fio and count benkai, waka and Takeomi too.

Messages - 319
Calls - 276

Wow, I look at my phone with wide-eyes, just look at this many calls and messages... I dont want to be rude and not read so, I look at Takeomi first, reading his few messages and his last message for me, along with the others.

Messages > > > >

Takeomi

9:34AM

Luna, your coming today right??!!

Hey , you better come all right, That kitty and bird are working hard for you to have a private time with shin later...

Oh and make sure to eat breakfast, or do you want me to order you some food??

1:05PM

Luna, have you eaten lunch yet, go eat and don't starve yourself, our else Shin will hunt for life...

Okay that was not a good joke, but my point is go and eat, Shin wont like it when your like this

5:20PM

Yo, Luna! Please answer our calls especially mine. I'm really getting worried about you, if you read this please call me and message me .