✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝐈𝐬   ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ꧁꧂

                     ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna't POV

"Hmmm~ Ra-Ran~" leo maon.

Luna " Ra-Ran??!! As in Ran Haitani!??" I said a little loud. I couldn't t believe what I was hearing.

Not anytime longer Fio came forward and shut open the door even breaking it. Leo look at us with wide eyes and Ran stop kissing leo's neck and look at us with a glare, pissed that we ruin there make-out session...

leo " Lu-Luna??!! Fio-Fio wai-wait a how d-did " She look at me wide eyes.

Fio " never in my world would I think it was like this " " and why are you kissing that CHEATING BASTARD BROTHER??!!" she yelled furiosly pointing at Ran.

Ran " Who are they babe? ... Ohh are they the bestfriends that you keep talkin about. Well nice to meet you Im Ran Haitani. Leo's Boyfriend." he lazily said then, look at Fio, recognizing her " OH its you! the one Rin cheated on"

Leo " EX Boyfriend." She corrected moving away from him and composing herself. and realization hit her, she looks at him dead. holding his Collar  " WHERE IS HE!!"

Ran " He's around here somewhere babe, so chill " he smiled at her, his eyes had hearts in it.

I was just there to stunned to even move nor speak. Looking at the scene before me. I look at Leo with a Man, to even say that man was non other than Ran Haitani!! and Leo was about to kill him, And at Fio who is about to break down and cry her eyes out.

Luna " . . . . . " My silence might have scared Leo, and look at me and Fio then Ran, back and Fort.

Leo "wai-wait a minute Luna, we can talk about this" she nervously said then shifted to a deadly glare when look at Ran "AND you where is that damn ass Brother of yours?!"

Ran " aww , babe stop being so mean to me *He pouted * you didn't even tell them that we dated for more than 6 months, how mean of you to hide our relationship." Ran said dropping the bomb right out of our face, while Leo face drained white.

Leo " Just stop it will ya, its getting anoying, and WHERES your brother?!"

Ran " I'll tell ya... but kiss me first. i miss your kisses... hehe or you can say the magicword, come on you know it"

Leo " Dickface?" he shakes his head in no " Cheatface" he shakes again " A Jackass Lier, who cheated on me" He pouted at Leo looking sad.

Ran " Its I love you " He said sincerely, looking at Leo, with loving gaze, he was not lying nor playing. he looks at Leo with an intense and serious face.

Luna " Just what the hell is HAppening " I ask getting really pissed for not being informed about this " And fio, why are you even crying?? jeez at least explain somethin' so I can catch on"

Fio " Wahhh " Luna sweat drop at Fio's cry

Leo " No you dont! YOU DONT!! YOU DONT!" she yelled tears on her face, I was Shock, Leo would never show her weakness like this nor Cry, Espeacially infront of a BOY!!

Ran " How many time do I have to tell ya that what saw that time was a mistake, nothing but bullshit. I wasn't cheating on you, I just woke up and she was sitting on top of me. I swear!" Ran Said looking dead serious at Leo. " Leo I love you, I love you and Only you"