✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ Osanai, your a bitch ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Fio's POV

Fio " alright guys, we cant stop pah-chin from stabbing that shit head Osanai, but we can lessen his imprisonment with evidences and so on, "
I explained it to them, I am incharge of protecting them and Ill do it with all I have. For pah-chin and peyah....

Ive been, planning this for a while now, and all have so than have chances but most of all there is a 98% of chances of gettin suspicious from them, and leads to kisaki from knowing us and blowing our cover and also Lala we can no longer trust her after what she did, But I still cant help but have Hope that she was only acting, but we still need to be prepared for the worst.

Leo "yo birdie, chill k, will back ya up, I can beat up the police if ya want to so you can get the evidence that you want." Leo said to reassure me and make my worries away. ' seriously this wild cat of ours. I nodded my head in agreement.

luna " Oh by the way Leo, Ya still have some explaining to do later " Luna, grin evilly at Leo, While Leo sweat-drop, and Avoided her eyes.

The Day Osanai's ass beat....

we were now, at the abondan building where pah-chin will stab that Osanai. and to my deepest regret this is what happening

Luna " hey, leo ya fat cat from eating to much cake, mind moving abit, I cant see!!" luna said irritated. Pushing her way to the window.

Leo " first of all I aint Fat ya, pup, heh, ya cant see cause you damn small" Leo snap back, that put a mark on lunas head, that earn leo a smack on the head. "OUCH, The hell!!"

Fio " shut up will ya, where ganna get cough in this rate!" I whispered saying... well the three of us keep on bickering, we came to an halt to look at mitchy, running toward the entrance of the abondan building.

Luna " Its starting, Leo caryy me quick" she said punching leo stomach so she can bend wihich she did , Luna then hop to Leos back.

Leo " Da-damn you Luna, "she said but still carry luna so she can see. I tap leo shoulder she look at me.

Fio " What about me?" I pointed at myself.

Leo " Why aughh, the things I do for my friends" she said walking away from the window and gone to get a really big wood carrying it for me to step, I thank her, she just huff.

The three of us watch the scence with intense stay like duh your exprencing something not a normal fan can do, what are the adds

Leo " Dang, pah-chin really dint hold back, ouch thats gatta hurt!" Leo said wearing a hurt expression. watching Mitchy get Punch by Pah-chin over and over again...

Luna " bambochy, hang on lil bro, nee-chan comin later... damn Fio!!.. ya should have at least scolded him to be a little gentler." She said from a worried expression shifting to an, irritated one. " And wait dint I also tell ya this when we were at the Musashi shrine!??"

Fio " Well what can I say, my boys dont listen well" I said with a smile, "They are the best version just the way they are "