✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 38

In the night were the moon is high, up, You can hear people at the shrine, Leo, Fio and Luna was invited by mikey himself to go to this meeting today.  

And a Red hair Girl, who were closing her eyes sighing every five minutes. standing there at the side with angry and Chifyu waiting for the others..Luna was standing next to Mitchy, meanwhile Fio was next to Peh-yan they seem to be talking about something important.

" Leo-nee is everything alright " Chifuyu called, Quite worried, so Leo open her eyes, turning to the side to look at him " Youve been sighing since ages ago..."

"Are you Uncomfortable being here Leo?" Ask Smiley.

" Nahh its nothing serious just tired " Leo said, just shaking her head.

" Do want me to get you anything" Angry ask,

"Your so sweet angry, but nah its fine thanks anyway" Leo said coming close to him and kiss his cheek that made him blush, while the others sneer, and growls.

"That was supposed to be me" smiley said.

they all stop seeing Mikey on top of the stairs, he stands tall at the top, shushing them, as he call the next captain. And that is non other than Kisaki Tetta.

Everyone was beyond shock, clearly not expecting this, well except for the girls, count baji too.

"Damn ass rude, if I were the commander I would've have beaten him to death if he did that to me" Leo said growling at how disrespectful Kisaki was. looking at kisaki seating down his back point infront of Mikey.

"What an ass" smiley back up.

The part where mitchy punch Kisaki, Leo smirk, at what he did. But that cause a huge commotion here. But Baji came in and Punch mitchy, he was about to punch again, but Luna stop it with the palm of her hand, bringing his hands down, while she was about to punch him.

But Leo came in and Caught her fist, Luna was Surprise from what Leo did next. Leo non hesitantly Punch Luna in the face, but not that hard.

"LEO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN?!!" Ask Fio who's angry.

"Nothing much just Punching my bestfriend who's about to hit my little brother"

" Leo-nee " baji said, while Leo just look at Baji with a sweet close eye smile.

" What are you waiting for? Did you already finish what you wanted to say?" He nodded "Then lets go " Leo, said, holding his hand and walking away, not even bothering to look back. From the shoutings.

Seeing The two of them of out of sight, Luna was just staring at them, but just shrug it off and focus on Mitchy.

Mikey dismisses the members now hat was left was, Fio, Luna, Mitchy who was asleep and Draken. So is the Hiding Mitsuya.Mikey came infront of Luna

"Luna-chin Im sorry, I dint know it will het this for" he said.

"No need to apologize Mikey, its not your fault"

"and besides, Leo is always like that just punching anyone at anywhere." fio said, but still in deep thought.

"I Dont think its just nothing Fio and luna" draken state his opinion in this.

"We know" they both said "Were goin to talk to her after this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the next day A certain kitty was seating with Hanma, while they watch the others. Talkin about things. That's When Baji came with Chifuyu. They both look at what infront pf them wide eye.