✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 37

"Well, since ya guys are so interested in this and I too need to explain, I'll start up to how we meet.

"It was years ago I think I was 9years old when I first meant Rin." I started off " I meant him when I was strolling on the streets when I spot a store who sales glasses." I said a blush started to creep out to my cheeks thinking about rin. My moment was stop when Leo hissed.

Leo " My God! dont tell me its love at first sight, blehh!" Leo making a disgusted face, letting out her tongue...

Luna " I do have to say it is an adorable start heha, now continue"

"Now then, "

Fio " TSk, but Im never coming back to him, that bastard cheated on me"

In the past~

"Hmm, hey waka, wanna stroll in the mall? I need same new glasses," I said and waka look at me with questioning eye, and I sigh " My glasses broke when we fight a few days ago, I just notice it today!"

"But dont ya have like, a dozens of glasses in there?" He said

"Tsk, just say it if don't want to ya damn lazy pop!" I said irritated, I stumped my way out of the house.

"Fio~ buy me lollipops strawberries flavor please~"

"Heh! Buy it yourself,!" I shouted back and shut the door closed.

"Hmph, Haiz I don't him to ruin my mood, now then where can I buy the perfect glasses. I walk for a while looking at stores to store.

When I look and seen the perfect glasses just as right for my size. Not hesitating I made my way inside, The bell clack sound, signaling the store manager that a customer came in.

"Good morning, miss, how can we help uou?" They said in unison, smiling at me.

"Pleasant morning sir, ma'am, I hope the two of you have an very lovely morning? And I would like to try that glasses over there. If you may of course " I said in a very mannered pose and voice, they look at me wide eye, from how Id act. Well ya they don't see this everyday.

They look at me shock, of how mature I am for my age, and I just smirk.

" Can I try them sir?" I ask and they quickly composed themselves and work. I tried the glasses and it was perfect now its just the number. The door rang again and The girl move to talk to the other customer.

" Ill this one but can guys get one in a color violet with a little gray? Maybe?"

"Sure please seat down and. Wait" I followed his words and sit on the comfortable couch. I then look at my surroundings, seeing a lot of people.

"Ughh, shit! It hurts so bad" he said beside me, I look at him and he was moaning in pain from the cut in his cheek.

"It looks bad! Here come here" I said he look at me confused then shifted to an cautious one.

"Why should I anyway?" He ask I just ignored it and then look some ointment in my bad, leaning close to him. When I did that he caught his breath blushing,

"Heh cute~ " I murmured and since like he heard it cause he blush even more than before.

" and there ya go!" I said he touch his cut cheek.

"Thanks" I nodded and stand up, which he reacted fast. He caught my arm "Wai-wait where are you goin?" He said I look at my hand he look too and just realize what he did he flush red yet again