✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

꧁꧂ Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰 ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Tᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴛᴄʜɪ's POV

After Naoto saved me, and telling me about my power to travel to time, I ask if she saved Hinata but sadly shook his head, He then started telling me about Toman.
Its been a few days since then, Man is he killing me, I dint even sleep a wink.

Mitchy " Hey, Naoto, can you tell me about my Onee-chan's case?" I ask naoto.

Naoto " Well just as I look at she still also died by the new rising criminal gang named black mamba,"

Mitchy " And? Is there anymore? News maybe even the names and so on?"

Naoto " Sorry Takemitchi-kun I only handel the Toman case, The one who is taking that case is ms. Silver" he showing a small smile in the end. I raise my brow.

Takemitchi " Heheh, is Naoto perhaps likes this girl?? Hmm~" I wiggled my brows and he blushed a little.

Naoto " N-no anyway keep reading and know about the gang, and besides she's three years older than me."

Takemitchi " Fine " I let out a heavy breath " But are you sure you dont know anyone? Not at list one of them?"

Naoto " Fine It isn't bad to tell you, I know that the leader of the black mamba has green hair and her right hand man or should I say woman has Bloody red hair"

Takemitchi " Just by your definition, its already scaring me, especially the bloody one, greahbdj" Hearing them give me goosebumps...

Wait a minute red hair? No, no thats impossible, Leo-nee wont do does bad things, she wound never.

Naoto " So, Takemitchi-San are you ready"

Takemitchi " yeah, Here goes nothin"

.
.
.
.

𝟹ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's POV

In the highest building, the two woman's stood to the opposite sides while 3 guys sit in the couches there, Silents in the room only there breathing can be heard.

Leader "Ne-ne, is she now really dead? I mean is that lone-wolf? really dead?"

Red hair "Yes and yes shes already died how may times do I have to say it to you, youve already got her body dont you!?" She said very irritated, clearly not in the mood.

purple hair? " Easy now babe, The leads just want to confirm it, no biggie" he said lazyly making his way to his lover, kissing her neck " Is my little kitty that made, Shal I cool her down down a little? "he bite her ear.

Red" Hmm~ who knows maybe we can, I do need a break from all of this~"

Black with gold hair?" if the two of you are just ganna flirt in front of my girl then , just get the hell out of here before. I kick ya out the door myself, is it not that right" his deep voice said.

Leader "just let them be~ hehe,"
.
.
.
.

𝟹ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's POV

Teammate" Leader, we just got a new information, about the black mamba and the tolyo manju gang ma'am silver"

Leader " Is that so, then contact, Tachibana Naoto right now, " she commanded her fellow teammates, to what they are goin to do next... " Will meet at the X X X X, say to mr. Tachibana that Ill came there in a minute, Ill visit someone first." she said getting her bag.

The woman walks in her heels heading to her car, turning the engine and drives away to an house nearly deep in the forest.

She walk slowly getting the key and entering the house, The light where on and there the girl was eating snakes of cookies.

Ms. Silver " Arent you suppoest to be resting, get back to bed and I bring you your food and head away again, I still have a meeting"

? " ehh~ your so mean, but hai~ no need for the food I already eaten" she said getting up the stairs but stop midway. ms. Silver called her.

Ms. Silver " I have new about them." She dint reply and listen for her next words. Facing the side. Eyeing her with one.
"There is a repost that says, that he is possibly there and alive, but also said that he is dying, but its still sure enough, Im about to confirm it today"

? " Is he really there? Alive, then-then I have no time to waste" She said determination in her eyes looking back at the detective.
"Ready the guys where goin to war, even if I have to kill them to get him back, then so be it!" She tighten her grip in the wooden, causing it to break. " The wolf controls the night, Use are fangs to kill our prey, And our claws to cause them pain..."

Ms.Silver " Yes leader, it is as you command"

The injured girl, walk her way to the balcony of her room, gazing at the beautiful full moon, singing a lullaby...

"Ill get you back no matter what, I wont lose you again this time."

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Sᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, Iᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇ-ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏᴏᴋs ᴡᴀᴛ I ғᴏᴜɴᴅ I ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɴ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs?

Iᴍ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ Kᴏᴋᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ Iɴᴜᴘɪ?? ʀɪɢʜᴛ!!....