✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

The three of us seated on the grass, it was quite no one was speaking, it was today, we were going to talk about what Happened to the both of them.

Luna " So.....what exactly happened?.."

Leo " I think its best if i go first.." Leo said me and fio just nodded
.
.
.

Lᴇᴏ's POV

" okay here goes nothin...when Luna died that day, I became restless, uncontrol,...insane" I said, the two of them just stayed quiet and listen to me.

"Everything was a mess!....i was always in trouble, fighting day and night. my parents got worried sick for me and thought that i should take a break at the provinces. where my grandma is and that's at bolinao."

"id stayed their.... For, I think two months?...anyway, everything was getting smoothy good, being there with my grandma was nice and peaceful."

"but it didn't lost long, when people from other countries came and attack our place wearing a military uniform."

" They'd  came and started destroying and killing everyone. there were cry's , screams , people begging for their life to be spared and people who fight back. there were blood everywhere"

" Until..."

🄵🄻🄰🅂🄷🄱🄰🄲🄺

"What the hell is happening?..."  I ask myself running out of the house wearing only shorts and a sleeveless plain black crop top With boots

"AHHHHH!!!...BANG!!...BANG!!!..BANG!!" i heard  scream and guns, shouting everything.

I mad my way to the beach shore, where the noise came from, and was Horrified by the sight.

" NO!..Please have mercy!.."  "UGHhh!!...hahaaaaa...stop pleaseee!!!..." "IT burnsss!!!. AHHHHHH!!!" i saw people being burn alive shot to death and womans naked being played.

i was about to help, when i heard  a scream at my home.

Leo " GRANDMAA!!!!...." I run back to see..

"BANG!!.." i witness my grandmother being shot to her death.

"HEH! ...dumn Oldlady..well she has a nice body.. it wound be bad to play with her.." the soldier said making a grin as he was taking off his pants.

I got so angry dushing my way to him making a round kick that hit his face as he stumbled down to the ground i got his gun and started shoting his leg. then punching him over and over again.

Leo "What did my grandmother ever do to you?!...You fucking asshole!!..." i said tears flow under my eyes.

Grandma " L-leo," my gandma faithly said almost a whisper.

Leo " GRANMA!!" I yelled.

Grandma " sheesh, leo your so loud...cough... Quiet down will yeah.. my dear grandchild..make sure to live a good life ha...and have children..hehe..even if im not here anymore i can still see you from above and live long my child" my Grandma said smiling. her body going colder by the minute.

Leo "Grandma?...Grandmaa!!!Nooo!!!..." i yelled..

" i yelled