Chapter 53: Rookie of the Year

Soundtrack for this Chapter:
Iris
By: Goo Goo Dolls

*****

I sat still and looked at him. In a split seconds the world becomes chaotic and before I knew it, they were calling me out and teasing me with tons of jokes.

What the hell have you done Jared.

" slow dance naman diyan !! "

No, who said that ?

" Yieee, sabi na nga ba e. Jared pa ba ? HAHAHAHA "

" tagal na tayong niloloko ng dalawang yan. "

Eventually the attention is turned on us. Sobrang nakakahiya dahil lahat ng sikat na manlalarong tropa ni Jared ay narito ngayon. Not to mention Fontana na nasa kabilang table lang.

Oh goodness this is crazy.

Tawa ng tawa ang mga kasama ko dito. Gladly Jared refused to say anything anymore and just joined his friends in there for a while.

" so, is this official Ri ? "

" this is embarrassing "

" talaga lang ha. You could have thought of that first before you engage in this kind of business. You chose to date the hottest basketball dude of MCSL. Now you're complaining. "

Well thanks for the reminder Bridgette. That made me feel better. That being said I know this is all my fault so this serves me right. Oo nga naman, ako ang may kasalanan ng lahat at ginusto ko to. I had the chance to live the life of a normal college student by staying away from Jared but I chose the other way so there it is.

After few minutes he went to me and asked me to accompany him. Which I did because wala naman na akong magagawa. He thanked everyone and it was so uncomfortable with me standing beside him and just smiling at his friends from other schools. He got friends in Donerson, Penvrance, Fielbarth, Vernarus, Steinhelle and Westington. Lahat iyon ay may nakakaintrigang biro sa kanya at sa akin.

By 2:30 in the morning, finally the party came to an end. All of us who arrived with the jet will be spending the night here at the hotel. Bukas pa ang uwi namin at kasama ko sa room si Tiana, Jamie at Janine ngayon sa room. Sa kabilang room si Ale, Bridgette, Carlie, Deanne and Rose.

Jamie is in the bathroom taking a shower. Tiana and Janine are still drinking wine here at the balcony. I am drinking with them by the way.

" pano ba yan Ri ? sooner or later they will found out about your relationship. "

" Yeah I'm not surprised if its spreading right now. "

Tumawa silang dalawa at tumango sinalinan ang baso ko. So far I finished a bottle of beer and still going at it with this red wine we were drinking.

" so anong gagawin mo ? "

" I dont know. It's like you guys are saying. This cant go on smooth as I wish. But what can I possibly do ? "

" Honestly, nothings really wrong. I mean whats the main problem on this anyway ? Jared has so many haters ? Or Jared has too many bitches around ? DSU is rivals with Lanercost ? I mean seriously ? That sounds really stupid if you think about it. You guys can be together and fuck all of their shit and opinions about it. "

I wish its just all about that. Somehow maybe I can resolve that only if its all about the criticisms and people's opinion.

Pero hindi ito ang iniiwasan ko. Simula pa lang malaking palaisipan na sa akin kung paano ko aaminin ang lahat kay Jared. Or will I ever have a chance to do that. Up until now I've got no better plans to lead my life in a straight path. It will be a devastating once it finally comes.