Chapter 59: To my Little Stars, Goodbye

There was a steam bath built in every houses here since they have longer winter season. The water coming from a nearby stream is stored in a water purification facility before it is pumped out to the water pipelines. This is where the local residents are getting their primary source of water.

Elle made me try to soaked myself in a warm water prepared solely for bath time. And as an enthusiast, I did tried it immediately without a second thought. I'm trading my precious bathtub for this.

It feels so light you almost thought you are floating in your fluffy bed after that bath because it relaxed your body to the core. I'm addicted to this.

Isa kong natulog sa silid na iyon dahil hindi nga kami magkakasyang dalawa. I looked at the pictures again before going to sleep. The next morning I got up by few minutes past 8 in the morning. I immediately put on a shirt and pants to get to the traditional bath and wash my face.

Nobody is around.

I went to the kitchen and saw miss Leila there. She's preparing food again.

" where are the kiddos miss Leila ? "

" Feeding the alpacas at the barn. Have a seat here first. They just had breakfast. Elle did not bothered to wake you up. She said you're tired. "

Do I really look tired or was it just about how malnourished I look, they think I need help.

Anyway, the alpacas.

I would love to see it again at the barn. I sat next to her and they've got delicious sandwich and smoked meat for breakfast. I overslept today I missed breakfast. Miss Leila is preparing food for lunch already.

Nagpaalam akong pupuntahan sina Carl sa labas upang panuorin silang mag pakain ng mga alaga nila.

" what is the kiddos doing ? " pagbati ko sa kanila.

" look at the baby goat aunty River. He likes to jump into the puddle. "

There are lots of young animals in here and looks like they managed to raise more of their livestocks. The particular animal Carl is pointing at is really jumping in the puddle. This is the first time I've seen an actual goat. I almost mistaken it to a puppy. Guess its hard to determine them without the horns. Baby goat looks like a puppy at first glance. Buti na lang at hindi ako nagsalita agad. Elle will laugh at me.

" can I feed them with these ? "

" sure, they eat grasses and vines. It's okay, you can give it to him really slowly ... "

Carl took my arm and lets me do it while he is guiding me. I do know these are herbivores but I wanna play with the kids too.

" let's feed the cows too "

Even though the cows are eating peacefully by themselves, they decided to feed it for my sake. I do feed them grasses despite the fact that they are literally eating grasses at the field. I just wanted them to eat what I am offering.

" aunty River, hold "

Saoirse likes to be lifted so I took her and we ran to catch up with Elle and Carl. I had so much fun in the field of dandelions. We sat for a while under a tree. Guess everyone is exhausted.

" Elle, when are we going to mister Edinson ? "

" after we had lunch maybe. "

I nodded and rest myself too. We already decided to go downtown with the kids. We went back to the house before noon. I helped miss Leila do the dish. It is something I never heard about but it looks delicious.

At first I thought she's gonna served the grilled fish but she chopped it into cubes and put it in a tray. Put some herbs and cream and a fermented tomato. She baked it for an hour and damn, I would pay double if a restaurant in 24th served me this.