Chapter 55: Red Dragons Pledge

I was already in the mall when I decided to ask someone to go shopping with me. I texted Deanne to go meet me at Sunny crumbs espresso bar. Its not that very late I think. Hindi naman kami lalabas ng district so I think we can be outside until 11 pm.

I am halfway through my hot chocolate milk, yes I know my favorite. My phone lit up and saw a message from Deanne and Jared.

7:22 pm
Deanne:

Ri, are u there na ?
Wait lang ha ligo lang ako.

What the- kanina pa ko nag message sa kanya before 7 and she wasnt on the way by this time ? Oh goodness, if this isnt friendship. Well yeah, since ako naman ang nagpapasama, fine.

The thing is, the longer I stay here the more stares I've been receiving. Tinitingnan na ako ng mga katabing table. Of course they already knew the rumors about me and Jared. What else am I expecting here.

I opened Jared's reply and tried to keep my smile upon reading it.

7:03 pm
J. Rouxer:

so excited to bring the
loveliest girl 😘😘🥰
Love you more baby
Miss na din kita 😭

Well since Deanne is still in the shower and I will probably wait here for one more hour, I decided to just reply.

7:26 pm
You:

hows the practice ?
pagbutihin mo yan ha 😂

Pasimple tuloy akong napapalingon kung may tao ba sa likod ko habang nag rereply ako. I'm getting paranoid for this. He did actually replied though.

7:29 pm
J. Rouxer:

we're done
we are just waiting for the
uniforms

7:30 pm
You:

nice one handsome 😍☺️

7:31 pm
J. Rouxer:

I'm teammates with Carlson

He suddenly sent me a stolen picture of Anthony playing with another members of the North team. Just what the hell is his problem ?

7:33 pm
You:

whats the matter ?

7:34 pm
J. Rouxer:

just letting you know.
He wasnt talking to any of the Lanercost though.

7:34 pm
You:

thats ur problem.
Just do what you have to do in there