Chapter 22: Fan Favorite

It takes a moment of deafening silence before he was able to snapped. He became so serious looking intently into my eyes.

" Jared "

Hindi siya nagsasalita at sobrang seryoso niya na parang nakakatakot na siyang kausapin.

" you learned about it ? " he finally said.

" Jared I- I didnt mean to digged in to your past. "

" I can tell everything to you, but will you accept it ? "

" It doesnt matter to me. I love you Jared "

" but its not the past you were thinking. "

" what are you talking about ? "

Muli nanaman siyang tumitig ng matagal ngunit hindi na muling nagsalita pa.

" I looked you up on the net. I'm sorry I did that. I just want to know you, thats all. But it doesnt matter to me now. I love you and you are more important than those. "

I just hugged him again to make him feel I really meant it. He suddenly pulls my shoulder to made us look at each other.

" do you believe that ? "

It took me a while to answer. I suddenly dont know what to say.

" River, did you believed on that ? "

" no "

" so why did you cry ? "

" I feel guilty. "

" so what if I told you its true ? "

" what ? "

" all of it. "

Hindi ako makasagot. I've seen pictures, I know its true. Nakipagsuntukan nga siya. At palagi siyang nasasangkot sa gulo.

I told him it doesnt matter to me anymore but why did he want to emphasize that its true ?

" now that you've learned about who I am before you met me, what would you do ? "

" I still love you. "

He stared for a moment before finally smiling and planted a quick kiss on my lips then buries his face on my neck before hugging me tight.

" Jared "

I pull him back and sighed. Still behaving naughty eh.

" I love you more Fabiery. More than you can imagine "

So this is how we are spending the night huh. Telling how much we love each other. How sweet right ? Its almost too good to be true.

He cant keep his hands off after that. He did not stop annoying me and pulling me more until I was on his lap and hands all over each other. Hiyang hiya ako. But I can remember few other times where Jared and I are too cozy. We just couldnt help it.

" I want to tell you something "

" ano ? " tumingin ako sa kanya at seryoso nanaman siya.

" You know River, all of it was true. Lagi akong napapa away. Me and my teammates, my friends, we do what we wants. We do clubs and casino. Inuman kahit saan. You can call me a douchebag, I can accept that. But that was because I havent got anything with me before. I can do all of that because I got nothing to lose. Kahit saang lupalop pa ako dumayo ng inuman walang may pakialam. But I was young, and reckless and uncompromising. Wala akong direksyon nuon. Kung ano lang ang nasa harap ko tinatanggap ko. But that was all before I have you. I finally met you and couldnt stop thinking about you. You dont know how much courage I have to gather first just to sent you that DM. Then I forced you to tag me along on your vacation. Trust me it wasnt my plan to rushed things up and show motives. Pero hindi ko napigilan. I realized being alone with you will result into my lost. Gusto ko sanang maghintay kahit ilang bwan man lang para obserbahan kung uubra ba ako o hindi. Pero tangina hindi ko kinaya. That night, when you sat on the grass and chose to look at the stars alone, parang ayoko ng humiwalay. Sabi ko bahala na. Kung may gusto ka sa akin o wala, ako na ang mauunang umamin. After all, when I saw you in the party and drive you back home, I knew you will never leave my mind in peace until I saw you again. I saw you and told myself, I want her. "