Chapter 8: Lost People at the Party

July 27, 2045

DSU enrollment period until August 2

I reacted heart on the DSU story for today. I am already following DSU page in social medias to keep track on news and updates.

Also, I will be going to the university today for my enrollment process. Nakapag entrance exam na nga pala ako last week and Lorrie will go with me and I am already waiting for her.

I am qualified to take SMP.

The entrance exam comes in two types. The written and physical exam. I almost failed the physical exam due to my BMI. I am underweight. However, Lorrie pulled some strings and it shocked me to know she was quite famous during her college days. The professors knew her and being the daughter of high ranking military official, the faculty did not have much to say about disagreeing with her.

I should count myself lucky Lorraine Delver is my guardian.

Pero nakakapagtaka lang na hindi sila aware kung anong specific na posisyon sa military ang daddy ni Lorrie. Alam nilang mataas ang ranggo ng daddy niya pero hindi nila alam kung ano ang hawak nito.

They are not aware of The Alps being the highest maximum security prison.

Hindi ko na tinanong kay Lorrie ito dahil hindi ko sigurado kung dapat ba naming pag-usapan iyon dito.

Anyway, nagkasundo na nga pala kami at I am determined to take SMP. Yes, I will join military. I've made up my mind. She tried to convince me I can get engineering course, or a business course instead but I refuse all of them.

I will be spending this year attending the mandatory military training. Then the next year will be my freshman year. Got a little excited.

My phone rings and I almost jumped off from my huge cheschire and hurried to my door.

" gotta go guys. See you later "

Just remind me I'm insane even before I did this. I just bid goodbye to the appliances and furnitures in the house.

Tumakbo na ako sa elevator sukbit ang backpack ko. Hindi naman talaga ako excited e. I prepared everything last night at nakalagay lahat sa backpack ko
ang mga requirements.

Yup, the fake documents of my identity. Lorrie said we'll gonna need this for enrollment. I met her at the lounge and she is talking to some of my neighbors who happened to be at the lounge too.

" oh mauna na ko. She's here. Ingat din kayo "

Nagpaalam na siya sa kanila at ngumiti din ako sa mga kapitbahay kong taga 3rd floor.

" did you brought your keys ? "

" yeah its in my bag "

" Good. Wag mo ng ilabas. We'll take my car and I'll drive. Nadala na ko sayo. "

I did not laughed at her joke but did not complain either. If she said so.

We got inside the car and I'm just glad there are no signs of ruining this day. I'm just an ordinary girl excited to go to school, come on. Let's make this a happy day.

I excitedly looked out the window as we got on the road. She played music and we both sing along with it.

Continually doing a head bang, I tap my legs as I sing. Yeah, I knew how to download music already. And there's this really good band called Strangers Strings. I have a lot of their songs in my playlist and they are really born to create music. I just love it.

I dont know why but I am just so happy and excited today. Everything seems nice outside and what a wonderful day in Metropolitan.

Mga 9 am siguro nang marating namin ang DSU. Nasa main gate pa lang kami ay nanlaki na ang mata ko ng makita ko ang university na papasukan ko. It's like one of those universities in tv shows. This is amazing.