Chapter 5: Speedster

I stared at her from the front doors of the asylum as she waved goodbye to me and got inside her car. I simply smiled while carrying the large cheshire cat with me. Sa lahat ng mga binili niya sa akin, ito lang ang pwedeng ibigay niya sa akin ngayon. It's not like I care about those stuff she bought for me. And honestly, gusto ko rin naman talagang kunin itong stuff toy na to. I was just glad when she gave it to me even without me asking for it.

Sabi niya idederetsyo niya na daw yung mga binili niya para sakin sa condo unit na magiging bahay ko after my discharge. That will be in June 4.

I just got back here at the asylum by 4 pm and Delver bids goodbye. Pinagmasdan ko ang kotse niyang papalayo hanggang sa mawala ito sa aking paningin.

I had a stressful yet interesting day.

Not to mention the town, and the four realms I just learned today. There's so many things out there that I wasnt aware of. Nagugulat na lang talaga ako.

Nakangiti akong sinalubong ng mga nurse sa loob at binati ang munti kong kaibigan. I smiled at my wide grinning friend too and took it to my padded room. Itinabi ko ito sa mga aklat ko at nagbasa basa na lang muna.

Within my two year stay here at the asylum, I learned shocking and interesting facts from the books. 

Regarding the four realms that Lorrie explained to me, there was information about it stating that there is in fact a nuclear war that happened during the years 2020-2021. Pero walang sinabing kahit anuman na tungkol sa mga mundong nadiskubre nila.

All I know is that Metropolitan is the home of humans. However, after the nuclear war, the radiation emitting from the wrecks and epicenters of the massive explosion begins to circulate along the atmosphere, creating unknown airborne disease. This cause fatal deaths among the rest of the population that was saved from the war.

Humans are on the verge of extinction but at some time in the year 2022, scientist discovered mysterious strand of modified and enhanced structure of human's DNA among the survivors. It was later revealed that the unidentified chemical compositions of the radiation that was originally found after the nuclear war is actually a new type of illness that was soon adapted by the human body. This caused the humans to evolved from generations to generations.

Muling bumangon ang sangkatauhan at binuo muli ang isang bagong mundo. The technology spread faster like an epidemic. Lumago ng lumago ang kaalaman at ito ang naging resulta.

Metropolitan and the new era of human civilization.

A world where humans attained incredible science based abilities. The radiation altered human's genes and structure. It enables them to makes us of their brain's capacity by almost 50%.

Humans with abilities are called deviants. The books clearly stated that some of these deviants has gain control over scientific occurences like electricity, heat, magnetic force, sound waves and other types of interesting abilities. It was all because of the radiation that affects the human's DNA structure.

Pero hindi lahat ay nagkaroon ng compatibility sa nasabing radiation. There are still humans out there that has no known records of ability. And the best example is me. Dahil kung meron man akong taglay na kakaibang abilidad ay matagal na akong wala dito sa asylum. Ayon sa libro tinatawag daw ang mga katulad ko na stasis.

It means things that do not occur change, move or progress. Hindi naman siguro sila nang-iinsulto.

Anyway, kung susumahing mabuti, hindi na pangkaraniwan ang mundong ginagalawan namin ngayon. But I have never been outside so there's no way I can explain how much does the world changed after the nuclear war. These books are the most reliable thing for now.