Chaos Theory

"We still can't hear you! Just start hitting buttons." Brooklynn says as everyone starts smashing buttons. I glance at the top left camera and Rexy becoming disinterested with the hologram. Guess she found out she was being played. I move beside Yaz and start hitting buttons close to the intercom. "Guys, what's Darius saying now?" Ben says. We look to see Darius and Sammy talking about something. I press a button at the bottom of the panel and getting static feedback before it clears.

"....is all my fault."

Darius's voice breaks through the intercom. We all look shocked. He blames himself, no mate, none of this was your fault. Ben takes over Brooklynn's seat and takes over the button.

"What are you talking about?"

"Look, Tiff and Mitch only know about the watering hole because I told them. I'm the one that didn't listen to Brooklynn or Ryan. They both have reasonable points but I ignored them....I didn't want to believe them. And now the rest of the guys are in trouble and the dinosaurs are about to be killed. How is this not my fault? I promised that I would get you guys home....and I....already lost Ben."

"Darius, that's not your fault."

"But it is, if I had just got to Ryan and helped than maybe he wouldn't have fallen."

Everyone is shocked at the level on doubt and loathing that Darius has for himself. Everything that has happened from the last few days have weighed on his mind. It has been eating at him.

"Get everyone together and make your way to the northwest dock. There is a boat. Get off the island while Mitch and Tiff are busy."

"What are you going to do?"

"I have to make this right."

Ben slams the button down. "We've got your back, Darius! Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!" Ben says dramatically.

"Ben?!"

"Your alive?"

Darius and Sammy say, shocked at the revelation of Bens survival. "Oh right, you didn't know, yeah. Also we found the sound button so we can hear you. And I defeat Toro." I roll my eyes as he mentions that for the hundredth time today as Bumpy growls from the doorway. "Bumpy also says hi." Ben finishes as we look to see Darius and Sammy shocked and confused. "I think I broke them." Ben says as Yaz shoves him out of the way. "Yeah, Bens alive, we're all very happy about it." Yaz states as Brooklynn shoves both Yaz and Ben away from the intercom. "Point is were not going to let you do this alone."

"You don't get it. You could get to the boat, save yourselves."

I take over from Brooklynn. "No you don't get it. You are one of us and no one and I mean no one is getting left behind on this hellish island." I say as Brooklynn and Kenji interject. "And we're not going to let Mitch and Tiff kill all the dinosaurs." "Never liked those two anyway." I see Sammy begin to get excited.

"Whoo-hoo, it's Dino saving time. Camp fam for life!"

"Well now that we have certified the lifelong camp family status, what's the plan?" Yaz asks. "Feed both of them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben declares as we look at him in disbelief. "I think we are not using the full potential of the Mosasaurus guys." He says sadly, poor Ben, but then again Moses is good way of leaving no evidence. I perk my head. "Wait, if they are going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs....?" I start as Darius fill in.

".....then we just have to make sure that there isn't any dinosaurs when Mitch and Tiff get there. Now we do what we do best."

Darius says as Kenji, Yaz and Ben interject. "Cause chaos?" "Get caught in the middle of a lot of angry dinosaurs?" "Defeat Toro again?" I slap myself at the ridiculousness of what was just said. Darius nods reluctantly.