Safe Harbour

We had gotten up early in the morning to inspect the boat. I had to sneak out in the night to get to Main Street. Someone had forgotten that we only have one set of clothes. I had quietly raided a clothes shop while Rexy was sleeping, taking swim wear for everyone. When I returned, Yaz was standing in the middle of the courtyard, arms crossed and frowning. "I thought I would be back before anyone noticed." I say coming up to her. "Well you were wrong." She says but smiles. "But....I trust that you would find your way back....what did you get?" She says. I have a confused look on my face, anyway. I take her swimsuit out of the bag. "I got swim wear for everyone, this is for you." I say with butterflies in my stomach. She looks at the swimsuit, taking it before looking back at me with a funny look. "What?" I say but she suddenly wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me. "Thank you....you didn't have too." She says but I shake it off. "I was nothing, I was just....." She shakes me quiet. "I know, it's alright, thank you for this." She says as she begins walking away to tell the others. The butterflies is my stomach have gotten worse or is better, I don't know but I like it a lot.

We had arrived onto the shore. Everyone one in their swim wear. I had black and red broad shorts on. Darius had yellow ones. Kenji's black. Sammy had an orange and purple swimsuit. Ben for some reason chose to stay in his own clothes. Brooklynn had blue and white stripes and polka dots suit. I kept sneaking glances at Yaz in her pink and purple swimsuit. She had almost caught me staring. Damn her legs are long, fucking hell. I crouch on the rock looking ahead at the boat. "Now remember, Tiff could still be on board." Darius warns everyone. "Keep your eyes peeled, watch your six." I tell them as I dive in and start swimming towards the boat. I come up and hear other splashes. I reach the boat and heave myself up.

Everyone is soon on the boat. I have my axe with me just in case. I hear Brooklynn gasp and speed over to her, she is leaning over claw marks. A dinosaur hot on board. I kneel down beside her. "The first claw from the inside is bigger than the rest." I say as I focus of the large claw mark. "What does that mean?" Brooklynn questions. I get up and follow the marks to the front deck. I see that bigger marks, suggesting toe claws. But the odd thing is the marks are placed weirdly like a dino was jumping....or there was two separate individuals. I look up to the bridge and see that the window is broken.

I race to the back of the boat and climb the ladder, everyone followed after me to the top. I enter the bridge to see a grizzly sight. The window is shattered and splatters of blood cover the rooms floor. A piece of bloodied clothes lays in the corner. "I think I'm going to be sick." I hear Sammy and suddenly I hear throw up. I turn and see Kenji leaning over the edge of the boat. "What happened?" I hear Darius say as he checks the panel. I find a tooth on the floor. It's straight, more adapted for piercing and gripping. "I think I have an idea." I say as everyone turns to me. "The large first claw marks on the floorboards outside....the toe claws marks that suggest two individuals and this tooth....I think that Chaos and Grim got their revenge after all." I say which everyone than gasps at the realization. Tiff was killed and possibly eaten by the vengeful Baryonyxs. Turnabout is fair play, I suppose. "The panel is busted. And we are almost out of gas." Darius says which Sammy walks over. "Did you tap it? They always tap it." She says as she taps the fuel gauge. The gauge actually goes down. I stare at Sammy. "Sorry....at least we know now."

"So we have a boat but we can't use the boat." Ben says from outside. "The northwest dock is around the bend. We can take the boat there, find some gas and whatever else we need." I say as I climb back down the ladder to the cabins. Me, Brooklynn and Darius gasp as the cabin door handle begins rattling. I hold my axe in front. The rattling continues when suddenly the door bursts open. "BOO!" I throw the axe towards whatever it was. The axe lands squarely in the wall not far from Kenji's head. "Whoa dude, you could have killed me!" Kenji says everyone else comes around. "What happened?" Yaz asks. I walk over to the edge of the boat. "Kenji....come here." I say at the edge. He walks over with caution. "Sorry I scared you." He apologizes. I place my hand on his shoulder. "It's ok buddy." I say giving him a reassuring smile. He sighs in relief.