Turning Dr. Turner

The tunnel is white with shades of metal grey. It just screams money, money, money. We enter and walk down the long hallway. Nothing about this is natural. A desert environment with a projected background with a futuristic tunnel built-in the projected background. I'm seriously tripping the fuck out. "Guys!" Kenji calls out to us as we turn and see Brooklynn running down another hallway. I look up and hear water running in the pipes. They said that they heard water in walls from the desert. We come to the end of the tunnel and see another door, a massive system lock is built in. It looks so defensively built that no living animal can force itself through this. Brooklynn walks up to the lock-pad and brushes her finger along it. The blue colour turns to green as the door unlocks. "How the fuck did you do that?" I ask but she doesn't answers as the door opens and we are bewildered by what we see.

A massive forest environment. We walk out in amazement as the door closes behind us. "You guys remember like, five seconds ago, we were in a desert?" Brooklynn sarcastically states as she looks around confused. "What the heck is this place?" Sammy asks, soundly very weirded out. "This whole place is a total mind-fuck." I state as we feel the ground rumbling. We all gasp, I know that feeling and I don't like it. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that feels like a...." Sammy says as the rumbling gets closer and we hear a loud growl come from around a tree, the thudding of a foot, confirms our fears. "T-Rex." Sammy whisperingly states....fearfully. A huge, dark blue and grey Tyrannosaurs shows itself and roars at us. We scream in terror as we run from the massive predator. I notice that Yaz is standing there, not running. I run up to her and pull her by the arm. She snaps out of her fear and follows after me. "You have got to be fucking kidding me?" Kenji shouts out as we run.

We separate into two groups and hide behind a tree and large rock. The Rex runs past us, clearly not interested. I hear the Rex growl in challenge as it backs up. "Fuck me sideways " I state as a second Tyrannosaur shows up and roars at the other Rex. The second is a light brown colour and smaller in size. We all gather around the tree and watch the two Rexes duke it out. "Does every island have dinosaurs?" Brooklynn asks rhetorically while she covers her ears. "Let's ask her." Ben says as he points to the side. I look to my left, confused at seeing a woman watching the Rexes while eating a sandwich. Her darker skin and light coloured clothes contrasts to the forest and log that she's hiding behind. How the fuck did we not notice her, but what scares me is how non chalant she is being only 10-15 metres from TWO Tyrannosaurs.

She looks up from her tablet and spots us. Her sandwich drops comically from her mouth as she gets to her feet and makes her way over to us. I hold the handle of my axe, always be ready for the worst case scenario. "You're trespassing. What are you up too?" He states before gasping, holding her tablet close to herself. "Are you here to spy?" She says as she warily glances in my direction. I stare back with narrowed eyes as she backs away slowly. "Yeah..... we're an elite band of teenage secret agents." Kenji answers sarcastically to the lady's question. "What are you doing? You're eating a sandwich, in the middle of a T-Rex fight?" Brooklynn asks shocked and confused. "First off, they're not fighting, they're pla...." The lady goes to say but Darius interrupts her. "Playing." We look over and see that the Rexes are not exhibiting aggressive behavior. "Cranio-facial biting! It's true!" Darius says excitedly as I mentally slap my forehead. This is Mitch and Tiff all over again. "Uhh, yes. Don't change the subject." The lady says confusedly first but shakes herself from Darius excitement. "Lady, we don't want to be here anymore than you want us here. We just want to go home." Yaz says sadly but the lady shakes her off. "Yeah, we'll see about that." She says which makes me walk up to her. Out of everyone, I'm the only one that is standing eye level with her. "We'll see, won't we?" I say threateningly as the lady gulps and walks forward, gesturing to us to follow.

We follow the lady as Darius and Brooklynn tell her about our experiences on Nublar. "You expect me to believe that seven kids survived, all alone on Isla Nublar, for six months?" The lady states as I clench my fist, that's hurt lady, you don't know us. "We don't expect you to believe anything we say." I say as she glances back at me, her eyes drift to my scar which makes my eyes narrow. She gets the point and looks forward. "Excuse our friend. He has......trouble trusting people." Kenji tries to fix the tension. "It's an experience thing and I'm not going to apologize." I say which makes Kenji hand his head in defeat. "Hmm, I suppose, I can believe you. Who would make up a crazy story if you didn't have too. Not to say that that you didn't have too. Or that you're crazy." The lady starts rambling as Darius and Brooklynn looked confused. "But who knows. I don't know you and you don't know me. Am I yammering on? Sorry, I been out here for the part half of a month and no one to talk to. Suppose I had more to talk about then I realized." The lady continues on. This lady is starting to get on my nerves. First she is hostile and then untrusting about our story and now she's joking with us. I hate it.