꧁3꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now it was the next day, and also the start of the four day period, Y/n was currently making herself some tea with the herbs that where in the cabinets of her home as her ex husband looked at her in anger.

"How?" "How what?" Y/n asked as she took a sip of her tea after stirring in some honey.

"You should of been dead" "I am, remember you stabbed me in the stomach and heart" Y/n said with a dry tone.

"Exactly so how are you alive? Did you do a spell behind my back?" James asked as Y/n still had her back turned to him.

"No James I didn't" "then how? I've worked hard to gain his attention while all you did was nothing" "damn and here we are" "don't do that, as if you were expecting this to happen"

"of course I never expected this to happen, do you think I'd expect my husband to murder and sacrifice me to a god and then learn all of those terrible secrets and get these fucking marks burned into my skin? Of course I never expected it"

After Y/n pointed out the marks on her skin James had realized they were identical to the ones Sukuna has, meaning he had really chosen Y/n as his, a deeper meaning then what Y/n would have guessed.

Not only were those marks a sign that you were Sukuna's, but they had emotional and spiritual attachments, both Sukuna and whoever had the marks would be able to feel each other's emotions and not just that but the person would be able to gain the same powers that Sukuna has, lifting them to basically a god status.

"You have them? The marks that I've been dreaming to have, YOU HAVE THEM?" James was ballistic. The one thing he's worked for had gone to his wife who barely knew the god and only stuck to her family and guides.

"*sigh* if you're gonna act like that then I'll go, but just know you still have three days left. Use them wisely" Y/n said as she walked away into the hallway, the end of her purple dress being the last thing James saw before she disappeared.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once I made it back to Sukuna's home I had decided to get my mind off of the situation by asking him to give me a tour of the spirit realm.

It was pretty sad to be honest but also kind of cool, there were two parts of the realm. One where normal souls would be reunited with loved ones and the other was souls who have lost themselves to Sukuna's secrets go, along with the souls who had to be punished for their wrong doings.

"Don't you feel bad for them?" I asked "a bit, but some of you mortals are to stubborn to feel bad for" Sukuna said and I guess he was right.

"So what are the other gods like?" I asked "pretty arrogant" Sukuna simple said and I lightly chuckled "aren't you a bit arrogant?" I asked, seeing Sukuna look down at me with a playful smile pulling at his lips.

"Yes but that's different" "how?" "I'm the only god that holds all of their secrets" Sukuna said "so your reasoning is blackmail?" "If that's what you call it, then sure"

Eventually after leaving the souls and stuff, Sukuna cooked, forcing me to sit down and watch him as he did, my eyes trained on the way his muscle flexed as he moved.

"Enjoy the view?" Sukuna asked, a dumb smirk on his face as he turned the stove off "yeah actually" I said "yeah I can tell" Sukuna said as he got done cooking, putting the food on two plates.

"Here" Sukuna said, placing a full plate in front of me, making me realize how hungry I was.

"Thank you" I said "mhm, it's nothing, just tell me if it's good" Sukuna said and I nodded as I took a bite of the baked potato, already knowing it would be good.

For the rest of our night, me and Sukuna just talked and ate, and to be honest Sukuna isn't even scary, and if anything he was kind of corny to say the least.

Eventually we had gotten done eating, and the both of us had parted ways to different rooms for the night, with me having a wanting feeling to have Sukuna here with me as I drifted off to sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 766