꧁20꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day of Sukuna's photoshoot and we were getting ready for that.

"Since you wanted to make fun of me" Sukuna said, rubbing in some coco butter "I wasn't making fun of you, I was trying to help" "sure you were" Sukuna said as we got dressed, also doing my hair cause I took down my braids.
Hair and fit check

Once we were ready, with Sukuna just wearing sweats cause he was going to change at the photoshoot, we had made our way out the house, this time letting Tina stay home cause she didn't wanna go

The whole ride Sukuna was complaining about this, saying he'd rather just skip the photoshoot and go do something with me, but still we had made it to the location.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As soon as the two walked over to production one of the stylists had given Sukuna the suit they wanted him to wear.

As first Y/n was talking to the stylist who was actually stressed cause the hair and makeup stylists didn't show up.

"I could do his hair and stuff" Y/n suggested cause she's already been the one refreshing Sukuna's undercut.

Obviously the stylist tried to tell Y/n it was fine but Y/n really didn't mind, plus it gave her something to do.

"Sweetheart can you come in here for a second" Sukuna said and Y/n had walked into his change room, wondering what he needed.

"Yeah?" "Can you help me with the belt?" Sukuna asked, obviously not actually needing help.

"*sigh* sure" Y/n said, walking over to Sukuna and placing her hand in the belt.

"You sure you needed help, seems pretty simple to me" Y/n said as Sukuna looked at her.

"I don't know, it was pretty difficult earlier" Sukuna said just before kissing Y/n's lips.

Once the two pulled away Y/n had taken Sukuna to the vanity so she could get started.

"Your hairs already good to be honest" Y/n said, still running a brush through, liking how his hair sat.

"I always look good" "mhm now don't move, I'm gonna clean up your eyebrows" "why?" "Cause I said so"

With that response Sukuna had just rolled his eyes as Y/n got started, cleaning his brows up with a small razor before brushing them out, not having to add anything since his brows were kind of thick.

"Okay close your eyes" Y/n said, holding an eyeshadow brush "can I at least get a please?" "No, now close your eyes"

Obviously Sukuna did what his wife asked, confusing some of the staff around them as he placed a hand on Y/n's hip as she kept up with his makeup.

"Okay, how did I do?" Y/n asked, letting her husband look at the mirror.

To be honest Sukuna was shocked, the light brown eyeshadow at the outer corners of his eye was blended out perfectly and Y/n even did his eyeliner perfectly.

Normally Sukuna hated doing makeup for this stuff cause the people always made him look like a clown, resulting in his anger and just wiping it all off.

But Y/n had brought out his features and was sure to not cover up the markings, a big problem that Sukuna had with this stuff.

"Knew you'd do good" Sukuna said with a smile, lightly kissing the back of Y/n's hand.

"Thank you, but I could of done better on the other eyes" Y/n said since she struggled a bit since they were kind of small, resulting in her only doing the lashes on the second pair.

"It's great, don't worry"

Now Sukuna's joy was ruined once he sat on the stool surrounded by all those lights and the photographer asking him dumb shit.

The first few pictures were just regular pictures of Sukuna's resting face, but now the photographer wanted Sukuna to smile, which would almost be impossible.

At first Sukuna wasn't budging but from the corner of his eyes he had saw Y/n eating a cream cheese bagel with a smile on her face, also placing a loving one on Sukuna's.

Now this was a crucial moment and Sukuna didn't even notice that he was smiling till around five pictures after, when the shoot was basically over.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
"Oh the photos came out so good" I said as we looked at Sukuna's pictures.

Eventually after we left me and Sukuna just spent the day together, going out to eat and even getting those cute small cakes.

Now we ended the day in the garden, drinking my favorite tea blend as I finally decided to ask a certain question.

"Sukuna" "Hm?" "You wanna meet my family? It's just my mom and sister but you still haven't met them, plus I kind of miss the mortal realm"

Sukuna's rested expression had quickly changed to a small smile.

"Yeah we can go whenever you want" he said before kissing my head, and then my lips with a sweet softness, his eyes showing just how much love he heals for me.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 864