꧁42꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
A few months have passed since Sukuna had woken up and the god could barely keep his hands off of Y/n, and also her belly was now showing, the size small enough to know they were only having one child, and Adeera had already confirmed that it was a girl.

But as for Sukuna, the god had an entire character change, being as kind and caring then he had ever been, but that didn't stop him from still being his scary and rude self, but it wasn't a constant thing.

It had even gotten to the point that Sukuna would practically take the week off if he even heard Y/n sneeze, the god of death wanting to protect the woman.

"You're so weird," Y/n said as she got into the warm oat bath that Sukuna made for her, flowers dancing across the water.

"How am I weird for taking care of my wife and child?" Sukuna asked "cause all I did was stub my toe this morning and slightly burn myself with tea" Y/n deadpanned, still not expecting such a large man to act like this.

"Seems like a pretty good reason to me, and you weren't complaining when I cooked you dinner" Sukuna laughed as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" "mhm, and also you know the due date is coming up, it'll be on an eclipse too," Sukuna said, the thought making Y/n both nervous and excited, but mostly nervous.

"Yeah I know, hopefully, it goes well," the goddess says, rubbing her stomach as she thought about everything that could happen.

But her thoughts had floated away when she looked at her husband.

"Well anyway after this what do you want to do?" Sukuna asked, seeing his wife shrug, her freshly braided hair in a funky bun that the god tried his best on, just happy that the braids themselves look good.

"I just wanna relax, I don't feel like leaving the house," the woman said, a small longing to stay by Sukuna's side, not knowing why she felt like that, but it wasn't anything to cause a fuss over.

"I guess that's what we'll be doing then" he grinned, newly dull nails tracing Y/n's marks as they kept on talking.

After getting out of the bath and doing her usual, Y/n and Sukuna made a mini snack platter, Y/n already having two sprites in her hand as she made the god follow her out to the garden.

"I think you should slow down on those, I just bought that case yesterday," Sukuna said, a bit nervous because the last time he messed with the woman's cravings he had an angry crying mess on his hands.

"Why? I'm not drinking that many" Y/n shrugged, taking a sip while keeping eye contact, knowing that at this point she could destroy the entire universe and Sukuna would just shrug it off either out of fear or love or maybe even both.

"Yeah okay"

Once the two sat down Y/n updated Sukuna on all the new gossip that the goddesses have told her, also reminding him that after she gives birth, at least five or six months, Emerson was finally holding that trial against Zira and Esmeray.

"So yeah and apparently on the runway she like tripped this girl and it was a whole thing" the woman spoke, not noticing the gaze that was set upon her, Sukuna always had that moment of clarity where he remembers he is married to the love of his eternal life.

"Wow, how could she do that? That's messed up" he joked, knowing that would keep his wife talking.

"That's what I said, but like when I had my girls' day with Adeera, we went to a cafe and-"

And for that entire time, the two had just talked and enjoyed each other's presence, knowing that finally there was nothing bad coming their way, and there truly wasn't.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 671