꧁40꧂

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently, I was looking around for Alora, the goddess choosing to live in the mortal realm.

"*sigh* you'd think it'd be easy to find a goddess" I groaned, pulling my hair back into a quick ponytail before walking up to the cottage that I guess belongs to Alora.

"*knock knock* Aloraaaa it's your favorite god" I sang out, watching as the door opened to the goddess who had given me an annoyed look.
Alora

"I wouldn't say my family, but very tolerable" she smiled at me "whatever you say, but I'm here to ask a favor" "a favor? For?" The woman asked, looking me up and down with a confused look

"You know Sukuna's wife right?" "Y/n? Yeah I've met her once, she's beautiful" "I know, but anyways my sister and mom have been trying to make her life hell ever since, but now they've got Sukuna in that sleep spell shit"

"why can't he wake up? It should be easy for a god like him" "that's the thing, your brother is putting him in all sorts of horrible loops, making him lose it so he can't wake up" I explained, Alora looking surprised.

"I knew Almos was doing something, gods I can't leave him out of my sight for a second. *sigh* okay, I'll help, but only because Sukuna and Y/n deserve to be happy, especially with that baby on the way" Alora finally stated, making me smile.

"Let's go then"

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
And now with Mercury and Alora on the way to help, Sukuna was still in the loop, but this time he had come to a full stop, not even bothering to get out of bed to see what this loop had in store for him.

It was like he had given up, but the only thing making him hold on was being able to hear Y/n talking to him, always starting with a small hi before telling him what tea she prepared, always reassuring him that it wasn't the drugged one.

It was sort of calming to the god, but he knew it wasn't the same as fully being there with his wife.

But little did he know that that would be soon, unaware of Y/n getting up to answer the door.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Mercury? Why are you here?" I asked, confused about his arrival "well I know my mom and sister have turned your husband into a sleeping beauty, so I brought someone to help" the god grinned just as Alora came into view.

"Oh, I haven't seen you in a while" I was a bit shocked, not expecting Alora to show up, the goddess hugging me.

"It has, but sweetheart you haven't been taking care of yourself like usual" she spoke, pulling away to scan over my face and body.

"I'm okay I promise" I smile, knowing I had been lying, but I couldn't admit that.

Anyways Alora had gone into the room to check out Sukuna, and Mercury looking around.

"Hm, these are cute, here," Mercury said after looking around in the closet.

"What?" "Love we're gonna need you to be relaxed and healthy for this, so go the guest bathroom, chill in the shower for as long as you want, and we'll handle everything else" Alora stated, the two of us holding eye contact till I had let out a sigh.

"Okay"

And now I was in the guest bathroom, taking a moment to look at myself, just now realizing that over the past week my baby bump was slowly coming in, amazing me as I placed my hand over the area, feeling a sense of joy before getting into the shower.

As the warm water ran down my body I had taken a moment to look at my skin and nails, tracing over the markings that danced around my skin.

But this moment for some reason was truly relaxing, the feeling of actually stopping to take care of myself instead of simply doing it just to say I did it.

And after a while and I was completely clean, the water vapors thick as I got out, having to crack the bathroom door a little cause I could have sworn I was fighting for my life.

After drying off and rubbing in my butters and oils, I had gotten dressed in the clothes Mercury had tossed at me, walking out of the bathroom feeling a bit more like myself.

"Damn you're fucking glowing, and oh my god" Mercury had already gotten started on his shit, running up to me and looking at the baby bump.

"*gasp* the baby bump's here" Alora cheered, practically pushing Mercury out of her way so she could look at my stomach, talking to the baby and all.

"Um weren't you cooking?" "Huh? Oh yeah, I turned the stove off" the goddess stated, still focused on my bump before finally letting up so we could all eat.

"So what am I supposed to be doing in all of this?" I questioned after taking a bite of the food, sipping on some tea that my mom gave me.

"Well there are two options, either I speak to Sukuna and give him an out without my brother knowing, or we send someone into his conscious to wake him up while I hold my brother back" Alora explained, this whole situation causing more stress than needed.

"So basically I have to go into his conscious?" "Well, it's an option" Mercury reminded "but it's also risky" "how?" I and Mercury asked in unison.

"Well with you being pregnant this could cause stress on the mind and body if you take too long" Alora explained, making me nod as I thought for a moment, still eating as well.

"How about you just pull me out? Like if it's taking too long then pull me out and we just start over" I say, Alora thinking for a moment.

"Yeah that could work, but just know that time is different in the dream state, an hour for you is just one minute, so ten minutes is your limit, after that if Sukuna doesn't wake up then I'll pull you out and we'll start over later"

With that being said we had come to an agreement before finishing up dinner, the two gods trying to cheer me up before it was almost time for bed.

"Hey I'll be right back," I say, walking away from the kitchen, making my way to the garden, walking over to the two flowers in the middle, noticing a small flower was beginning to sprout between the two, the black and red flower seeming larger and almost looking like it was holding the two flowers, small tears welling up in my eyes.

"You better hold on for me"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1141