꧁37꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a few weeks and I've already told Sukuna about me staying with mom for a bit, the god insisted on staying with me, but I couldn't let Sukuna put aside his duties and tasks for who knows how long.

Instead, we had agreed on sending letters through Mercury since for some reason my phone doesn't work well in the mortal realm, but also we agreed on Sukuna visiting at least once or twice a week depending on how things were going.

And so I was currently helping mom cook, Sasha put getting me all kinds of baked sweets because I was starting to have random cravings for them.

"I knew your sweet tooth would get worse" mom shook her head before making take a bite of the food to see if it needed anything else.

"It's perfect, and my sweet tooth is not that bad" I rolled my eyes as mom had only chuckled at my reaction.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
And currently, in the great realm, Sukuna had just gotten done with his duties and had just gotten out of the shower when hearing a knock on the front door.

With a few grunts, the god made his way to the door, only having a towel around his waist as he opened the door to a care basket.

Now normally he'd be a skeptic and probably throw the thing away, but Adeera and Emerson had been talking about making baskets to cheer him and Y/n up, unaware that Adeera had already personally given Y/n a basket.

"Well, I guess it's decent" the god shrugged, simply missing his wife as he brought the basket in and sat it on the countertop.

But still, the god was thinking about the meeting, remembering how odd it was that nobody had come around trying to get whatever they thought was deserved.

Again it was still strange, how come Adeera and Emerson didn't stay? Were they busy? Well, that's the only reason Sukuna could think of as he stared at the basket the image of Y/n popping up into his head as he grabbed the herbal tea that was in the basket, deciding to make it the same way Y/n would make it.

And with every passing moment, the god was fully unaware of the mistake he was making, Y/n drinking tea from the real basket with her mother and sister after just having lunch, Y/n's chest pulling as if knowing what was going to happen.

Once that tea was done seeping and Sukuna had stirred honey into it, he began to drink the tea as he walked into the bedroom, the tea's taste was very unfamiliar to him as he felt himself getting drowsy, reaching the bed as he sat the cup down, finally realizing the tea had been drugged, but it was too late now as the god slipped into a coma.

And as the god slipped into a different part of his concuss, Y/n dropped her mug, tears flowing down her face, knowing something was wrong as she cried, her mother and sister worried about her sudden outburst, but it'll all be explained soon.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 539