꧁10꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently I was visiting my mom in the mortal realm, leaving Sukuna back at home.

What I didn't expect was for all the village people to hand me gifts, saying I was "a mortal goddess" and some other stuff.

But finally I was home and mom was definitely happy to see me, along with my little sister who I was only two years older than, making her 21.

"I can't believe you're back" Sasha said once we finally pulled back from the hug.

"I can't either, also when did everyone start calling me a goddess?" I asked "well actually Mercury had, you forgot he also gives us messages" mom said and I rolled my eyes "yeah whatever"

Now we were sitting down, with me telling mom and Sasha about what's all happened so far.

"I knew James was strange, sorry" "no it's fine, I think there was a part of me that was never trusting of him" "well what matters is you're okay and doing fine from what I hear" mom said, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah I guess so, but anyways how's everything been?" I asked, wanting to catch up with my mom and sister.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n happily caught up with her mom and sister, Sukuna was being held up by Esmeray, just a bit oblivious to his flirtatious nature, feeding right into Esmeray's palm.

"So how's everything been? I mean life as the god of death and secrets must be entertaining" Esmeray said since she had just so happened to bump into Sukuna at the grocery store as a "coincidence"

"It's fine, same as usual, just gotten better since Y/n's shown up" Sukuna said, obliviously letting it known that he was basically already lovestruck for Y/n.

"Hm well that's great, you know it would be great to hang out sometime, like we used to" Esmeray said, referring to her and Sukuna's "past"

"Esmeray you know-" "Sukuna it'll just be a friendly hangout, is that wrong?" Esmeray asked, her hand on Sukuna's shoulder with her getting just close enough for her breasts to press against Sukuna, just long enough for the secret press she had tipped off to take a few photos, not going unnoticed by Sukuna.

"Yeah well we'll see" Sukuna said, finally shrugging her off and leaving, quickly paying for his things, looking for that undercover press before they ran off.

"So, how's those press papers going?" Sukuna asked, dragging the reporter into a dark alley, him being the only one walking out of it.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After spending the day away with mom and Sasha we were now back at home, the three of us cooking as soon as I got a notification from my phone, a bit surprised that these things worked in both realms.

"Isn't that your phone thing?" Sasha asked as me and her had placed some of the vegetables in the brick oven as mom was cooking on the stove.

"Yeah it is, I'll check it" I said, grabbing my phone, seeing a notification from the "godly blog" seeing a picture of Sukuna and some title about a "new woman"

"*whisper* what?" I quietly asked myself, seeing mom and Sasha talking.

"Is my room the same?" "Yeah you can go in if you want" mom said and I had quickly walked to my room, closing the door behind me as I opened the article.

"Recently married God Sukuna seen with Goddess Esmeray. A secret relationship finally coming to light? How will Y/n handle this?" Was exactly what the article wrote.

Maybe me and everyone else was reading into it to much, maybe it was to good to be true for a god to really have eyes for a mortal woman.

All I know now was that my phone was blowing up, Adeera, Arinya, Bindi, Iris, and even Mercury were all texting me, the girls asking if I was okay and saying they'd get to the bottom of it.

Mercury telling me that he was sorry and that he'd talk to his sister, leading to a whole string of apologies.

"Please let me get through tonight before having to see this man" I said, tossing my phone into my bed before walking out of my room and getting back to mom and Sasha so we could have dinner, the only good thing keeping me from doing something that I might regret.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 743