꧁6꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I had ended up eating the fruit that would made me immortal, and it was actually pretty good.

Now I had gotten dressed for the party that Sukuna had told me about, being sure to wear the ring that he had given me, basically a wedding ring.
Hair and fit check

"Are you ready?" Sukuna asked and I saw he was in a simple black button down shirt, the top few buttons undone to show off his chest, while also wearing some simple black pants and an assortment of rings

"Yeah, how do I look?" I asked "beautiful" Sukuna said, pulling me over to him by my hips as he leaned down to kiss me.

"Mm we gotta go" I said, pulling away "come on then" Sukuna said and I know he told me the gods realm was supposed to be like the future, and he had already let me see his car, promising that he'll teach me how to drive.

"Here I'll get it" Sukuna said, opening the door so I could sit inside.

To be honest I was pretty excited, I mean I was able to actually experience an entire new world.

Despite my excitement, I had tried to play it off and seem unbothered, a bit embarrassed that I was so new to the world that Sukuna probably wouldn't even bat an eye at.

Once Sukuna got into the car he had placed in the key and the car had made a rumbling sound.

"Calm down it's just the engine" Sukuna said, making me roll my eyes at him "I know that" I said, avoiding the amused look on Sukuna's face.

As the car started to move, I had looked out the window, watching as we passed by the large red mountains that keep the souls from escaping.

"You're excited huh?" Sukuna asked "yeah I am actually" I said, looking over at him.

"Well I'm glad you are, but don't be to excited, some of the goddesses can be a bit much" "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't you read some of the stories?" "Yeah, James used to read some of it to me, I thought it was just over exaggerated" I said, feeling Sukuna's hand hold mine, interlocking our fingers.

"You really are open minded huh?" "I try" I said, shrugging a bit.

"Hm well sadly most of them are extreme so be careful" "won't you be there?" "Obviously, but this is just in general, but I'm sure it'll be easy for you to gain some of them as friends or something" Sukuna had said and I was going to respond until large buildings started to show in the distance.