꧁21꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been a week and me and Sukuna were going to visit my mom.

Since this was the mortal realm Sukuna and me wore kind of "simple" clothes, and by that I mean I wore a long black dress with a deep v cut with my favorite jewelry.

"Okay please don't say anything crazy when we walk in" i said as we were outside my mom's house "have I ever said anything crazy?" "Yes... anyways come on"

We had walked up to the door and I had knocked on it, Sukuna standing behind me.

"Oh Y/n your back, and I see you finally brought Sukuna" "yeah, thought maybe y'all should meet, where's Sasha?" "Right- oh shit, is that him?"

Sasha almost seemed like she saw a ghost when looking at Sukuna who kind off seemed nervous.

"Yeah this is Sukuna" I said while Sukuna waved her her.

"You're so huge" "Sasha" "what? I'm right though" "it's fine, I get that a lot" Sukuna said before mom had dragged us to sit down and talk.

Basically mom and Sasha were asking Sukuna millions of questions and I was kind of surprised that he handlers them to well.

"Anyways are you and Sasha going to the market today?" I asked mom "yeah we were just about to leave actually, you're welcome to come with" "of course" me and Sukuna said at the same time.

Just like last time, the market people gave us everything for free and more, saying they were "paying their respects"

To be honest I don't think I'll be used to this type of thing but Sukuna seemed pretty unfazed, just carrying our things in his right arm while also holding my hand.

"Oh Y/n come look at this" Sasha said, pulling me off to a cart while Sukuna helped mom pick which vegetables she wanted.

Turns out Sasha wanted this gold jewelry and it really was beautiful.

"Oh if it isn't the mortal bride. Sorry dear but I don't give special treatment" the man said "that's fine, how much is it?" "How much you got?" "Enough"

I was starting to get annoyed with the guy and he had looked both me and Sasha up and down.

"Tell you what, as a "special" offer I'll let you get whatever you want, but with a small payment" the man said and both me and Sasha moved to cuss him out, but someone had stepped in.

"So, what's the payment again?" Sukuna asked, the man practically gasping at his sudden larger appearance, and even I was a bit surprised cause I wasn't even paying attention.

"P-please Su-" "that's Lord Sukuna to you, and what gives you the right to try and speak to my wife and her sister like that?"

"I-I was only joking" "joke or not I should kill you where you stand for even considering speaking to her like that. But since I want this to be a good day I'll leave you with a warning"

I don't know what Sukuna did but the dude just started offering up jewelry while apologizing to me and Sasha.

After throwing a final threat at the man, we had walked off, deciding to go back home.

As we walk, Sukuna had eventually changed back, apologizing to my mom about the outburst.

"Baby you don't gotta apologize to me, I was about to yell at the man anyways" mom had said as we walked into the house, with her sending us to our rooms to calm down.

"You okay?" I asked as Sukuna made me sit in his lap "I'm fine, why?" "Well you did almost kill someone today" I said.

"I'm not going to let some roach of a human talk to my wife and your family like that, if anything I should have him t-" "okay love, I understand, but please tone it down a little, I'm pretty sure all of the village people saw what happened" "I'll try" "good"

Now we were laying on my bed, or at least we tried to since I didn't have a god sized bed, meaning I had to lay on top of Sukuna, which I didn't mind.

"Goodnight beautiful" "goodnight Love"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 710