꧁8꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Again Sukuna was busy for today and I almost had listened to Adeera's advice and sent Sukuna a different type of "picture" but I'll use that idea for later.

Again I walked around the entire house for what felt like forever and I was really getting bored.

"How much responsibility does a god have?" I asked myself, jumping into our large bed.

"A lot actually" I heard Sukuna's voice say, feeling a dip in the bed.

"Is your wife on the list?" I asked, not looking over to look at Sukuna.

"So that's why you have an attitude?" "It's not an attitude, I just wanna hang out, also I watched all the good shows on your Netflix already" I said.

"Well I'm here now, so what do you wanna do?" Sukuna asked and I thought about it for a second.

"Can we like walk around the city and go to the movies? I know it sounds boring but can we?" I said "sure,let's get ready" Sukuna said, already placing a smile on my face as we got up to get ready.

Maybe showering with Sukuna wasn't the best idea because we definitely did a lot more then just that.

Once we did get out the shower I had forced Sukuna to moisturize.

"Are you trying to call me ashy?" Sukuna asked as he rubbed in the coco butter.

"I mean I did see a few ash flakes on the floor" I said, trying to not laugh at my joke as Sukuna looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"You're lucky you're my wife" "you saying that like you'll do something" I said, not expecting a hand to wrap around my neck, Sukuna bending down to my ear.

"Who says I won't?" He asked, his voice deep and husk, making me freeze up a bit.

"Anyways let's get dressed Sweetheart" Sukuna said, his hand leaving my neck as he had a smirk on his lips.

'I don't even know what to say' I thought as I got dressed, Sukuna helping me with my hair.
Hair and fit check

Sukuna's fit

"You look good" "thank you" I said, smiling up at Sukuna "mhm now let's go show you off" and with that we had made our way out to Sukuna's car

𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As I started the car, I had looked over at Y/n, seeing the small look of excitement in her eyes.

I know Y/n it usually a calm person but it's cute seeing her get excited over the simple stuff, something I've witnessed over my time of watching her from a far.

I know I had a bad name for myself, and most of the rumors were true and I wouldn't even try to disprove it, but something about Y/n being with me despite them was something that I'll always think about, wondering if I'd one day push her away or something

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
Finally Sukuna had parked the car and now we were on the sidewalk, walking around like everyone else.

"So we're just going to be walking around? No offense but that sounds a bit boring" Sukuna said and I had rolled my eyes.

"It's not boring and we're still seeing the movie after this so calm down" I said "whatever you say"

Now me and Sukuna started walking with me holding his hand, pointing out different shops that I wanted to go to later on.

Now that I think about it, there were some perks to going out in public with Sukuna. Most people no matter what will fear him and as much as I wanted to feel bad, I was also happy cause we didn't have to deal with any weirdos.

"Hey can we go into that cafe for a second? I gotta use the bathroom" I asked "sure, come on" Sukuna said as we made our way over to the cafe.

Once I got to the bathroom I had done my business, washing and drying my hands after.

When I walked out I was going to look for Sukuna since the cafe was a bit packed but I soon stopped in my tracks, seeing a water nymph talking to him.

Like I said most people were scared of Sukuna, but not everyone is the same I guess.

After seeing the two talk for a second, Sukuna having that smug smirk on his face as the nymph laughing at a dumb joke, I had finally walked over.

"Hey I'm back" I said to Sukuna, seeing the nymph go quiet.

"Oh okay then, do you still wanna go to the movies?" "Yeah" I answered as we walked out of the cafe.

"Sukuna..." "yes?" "Why is the theater empty?" I asked as we walked into the movie, seeing that all of the seats were empty even thought the theater was just packed when we walked in.

"Oh cause I requested for it to just be us" Sukuna said as if it was the obvious answer.

"Maybe you're spoiling me a bit to much" I said as we sat down "what's wrong with that?" Sukuna asked, eating some of our popcorn as the beginning credits of the movie started.

Anyways the movie we were watching was one of those action movies and it was the last avengers movie because I had already watched the others.

As we watched the movie, lightly laughing at the little jokes the characters made, I had realized that mine and Sukuna's hands were intertwined, Sukuna lightly squeezing my hand.

Once the movie had ended me and Sukuna had went out to eat before finally getting back home, now the both of us in bed.

"Thank you for today, I had fun" I said to Sukuna "it's nothing, I guess I had fun to" Sukuna said with a lazy smile as we both began to drift off to sleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 993