꧁15꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
To be honest I didn't expect fashion shows to need so much preparation, but then again this is my first one.

Today was just getting our measurements and stuff and if we had time then we'd do a small walk through on the floor just to get comfortable walking on the runway.

"Oh wow your body is like my dream body" a centaur girl said, wrapping the measuring tape around me.

"Oh thank-" "Pft please you don't have to lie, we all know she's only here because of her husband" a water nymph who was fairly thin to say the least had said.

"Cordelia don't even, Mr Emery chose Y/n for a reason and she's beautiful enough to get in with and without Sukuna" Bindi who had just so happened to be here to help me with everything had said.

"Thanks Bindi but it's fine" "yeah sure, just know that I'm not letting some mortal who got lucky take my place as a well known model, especially a mortal with that shit marking along your body" Cordelia said before walking away with her assistant and I realized she was that nymph that was talking to Sukuna when we went into that cafe.

"Well this was a great start" I said sarcastically "sorry about her, she's always been bitchy and critical" one of the other models said.

"It's fine, to be honest I'm just trying to have fun with this" I said once my measurements were done.

"Yeah I can tell, like you seem so kind and relaxed" "I try to" I said as we all walked off to now meet the stylists.

The two outfits I was going to wear plus the jewelry, were all beautiful and I was also able to keep my wedding ring on, curtesy of mr Emery.

"These are so beautiful" I said, looking at the two dresses, both of them having some type of intricate design on it.

Time skip
After doing a small walk through and also getting a list of all the influential god who were showing up, I was now at home, just chilling for a bit before getting a bright idea.

After removing my clothes and Tina running off with my sock, probably to chill and play on the couch, I was now on mine and Sukuna's bed.

Just for the fun of it, and because I wanted to test my limits with Sukuna, I had taken just a few pictures that I approved of before going to Sukuna's contact.

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞💕💎

Y/n:
Hey love, wyd?👀

Sukuna:
About to leave this boring office
What's wrong?

Y/n:
Nothing, but can you look at something
real quick?😊

Sukuna:
Sure...

Y/n:
*five attachments*

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭

As soon as I sent the photos I had saw that Sukuna looked at the message but he didn't reply.

I knew Sukuna was probably on his way back and now it was time to actually start my game, spreading my legs open before running my hand down my body.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Y/n's movements were slow, taking her time as she lets her mind wonder, thinking about Sukuna and every part of him.