꧁32꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was currently morning my entire body is exhausted right now as I started waking up, seeing Sukuna had accidentally turned into his big form, holding me close to him without knowing.

"Love I need to pee" I mumbled to my husband as he rolled over, now having me lay on top.

"Why are you up?" "Cause I need to pee" I answer, Sukuna rubbing his eyes with one arm, the other three still holding me.

"Just hold it" "I can't though" for second Sukuna had let out a sigh before moving his arms so I could get up and go to the bathroom.

It wasn't a surprise that my legs had given out for a second, Sukuna finding it hilarious as I just glared at him before making it to the bathroom.

While doing my thing I had heard someone come into the room, Sukuna's voice giving a very dry thank you before our suite door closed, making me wonder what it was about.

Once I was done washing my hands I had walked out to see breakfast, meaning the person who had walked in was probably room service.

"Aw you got room service?" I smiled, looking over the food that sat on these trays, Sukuna keeping his gaze on me.

"Mhm, thought you might of needed it" he grinned, a sarcastic glare in my eye before I sat next to my husband in bed, the both of us now eating breakfast.

After eating, Sukuna had sat me down in a chair so he could style my hair, doing some puffs, being a little to cocky of his hairstyling skills, taking pictures of my hair for me to only be tagged in a random post of our morning together.

"You took a picture of me sleep?" I asked "yeah, I fell asleep after though" he said, a deadpanned expression on my face.

"Always sleep, anyways what are we doing today?" I ask, my arms around Sukuna's waist since I was still sitting.

"Well we could go get Tina from Emery and comeback to relax" my husband suggested, getting an obvious yes from me.

And so we had thrown on some clothes before getting Tina from Emery, the man asking me about doing a photo shoot and also just asking about how things have been.

"Yeah you know I love working with you so just sent Adeera the details and I'll be there" I smiled, Emery giving be an okay before telling us bye, Tina jumping around in the car, Sukuna leaned back with a hand on my thighs while driving as I was unsuspecting of what was on his mind.

Flash back
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The god of secrets, mysteries of the world, and ruler of the underworld and death.

How did this all come to be? I mean every god has an origin right?

Well for Sukuna his didn't start at birth, actually it started when he was a fairly young god, still trying to figure out his purpose in the great realm, haven been born from a shooting star that circled earth before being stopped by a beautiful titan woman who happily raised him.

But young Sukuna was getting older and most of the titans had gone out, including his mother who only wanted for her son to find his place in this realm, and so he did.

In a span of two years Sukuna walked the earth in search of his purpose, something that every young god has to do to earn their place, but lucky for Sukuna he met a few people who were happy to help, even ending up in African kingdoms, helping them with whatever was needed of him before he had to continue on his journey.

But as of now Sukuna had found himself in a jungle, the animals and surroundings peaking his in interest as he came upon a cave.

"*mumble* it's fucking trashed in here" the boy mumbled, walking passed rocks and small cave dwellers, unfazed.

But the deeper the boy went the more danger that found him.

First it was a large three headed wolf, one that was surprisingly no match for Sukuna, the wolf quickly understanding that Sukuna wasn't just some young god, his strength and markings making that known as the wolf shrunk down to lead Sukuna through the cave safely, the boy letting the three heads get used to his scent.

And after a very long journey and Sukuna naming his wolf "Akela" after realizing she was a girl, he was now at the end of the cave, cold air rolling in and a very dark presence rolling in.

'Fuck is going on?'

Sukuna had ended up making a large enough fire to see writing on the walls, reading the warning and prophecy of a god who would soon find it, that god being Sukuna.

"Guess this was easy" he shrugged, seeing a random book on the ground in front of him, Akela's three heads sniffing the book before whimpering and backing up.

Sukuna was getting skeptical of Akela's reaction, reaching down to pick up the book, startled when it started to crumble into dust in his grasp, excruciating pain coursing through Sukuna's veins befor he could even question anything, the god slipping into a month long coma soon after.

Within that month Akela had dragged him out, walking for days till the moon goddess Zira, who at the time was a young mother to her first born child, Esmeray who was the same age as Sukuna, Mercury just three years younger.

Surprisingly the goddess cared for Sukuna, unaware that he had only passed out from not only pain but each secret of the world and universe had hit him like a truck, all of it to much for his mind to take in at once.

But also Sukuna learned that this had its side effects. Yes he knows every secret of anything and anyone, but when it came to his own life and what was to come, all he could learn was who his soul mate would be, a woman who wouldn't come to be for at least another thousand years.

But even in his coma Sukuna was already planning on protecting and watching over the family, unaware of what Y/n had to endure with her "husband"

Eventually Sukuna was able to wake up and as soon as he had woken up he was informed on what had happened while he was gone.

Zira tried to soothe things over and let Sukuna process, but when she and all the other gods got an idea of the kind of god that Sukuna would be, her and Esmeray already agrees that it's be beneficial for Sukuna to marry Esmeray.

Sukuna already knew this, so it wasn't a shocker to him when Zira asked for him to marry Esmeray as payment.

After sneaking out of the moon goddess's home, Sukuna left to his best friend's home, one of the few that Sukuna was still able to trust, Emerson announcing his friend's role as a god .

And so for those years Sukuna stayed to himself, doing his tasks of guiding souls to the underworld that was guarded by Akela, Sukuna eventually started watching over Y/n once she was just a few years from marrying her friend James.

Now Sukuna wasn't threatened by the man, he knew James was one of those crazy mortals who wanted to also learn his secrets, but the god started paying closer attention to Y/n around the time James began to be more drastic, but was to late on the one night that mattered.

When Sukuna brought Y/n back to life he had to make a deal with the goddess of life, the woman adding one extra condition to Sukuna's garden that bloomed from his love for Y/n.

And now the Garden would also be a lifeline towards Y/n, but after she gained immortality it wasn't a big deal till Sukuna learned she could slip into an eternal Coma if his love wasn't strong, still not worrying him because he certainly loves Y/n with every ounce of his being.

And this is where the backstory of our god ends, but maybe we're a step closer to a certain type of end...

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1391