꧁31꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Now the awards were over, with me also getting one, showing it off to my husband like fifty times, it was now time for the ball and I had taken off the large feather robe I wore, now in a red dress that had two leg slits and pretty designs on it.

Sukuna also made it a point to tell me that he was not going to leave my side thanks to that after party which I guess was a pretty good idea.

Anyways we were just walking around talking to people, Sukuna kind of just standing there looking scary while I did most of the talking.

"You know I never thought I'd get to meet you, you're absolutely beautiful" a god named Narcissa, like the flower, said to me.

"Oh thank you so much" "mhm, I mean how can I not complement such a beautiful woman" Narcissa smiled, stepping closer to me, only for Sukuna to pull me back, still being sure I didn't trip.

"Yeah I say the same all the time, but anyways I think we'll be heading home early" Sukuna said, making me looking at him confused as Narcissa told us goodbye.

Now we were going around and just talking to everyone for a bit more before getting into the car, our driver heading to a hotel that Sukuna got for us, our things already there and Tina staying with Emery till we come back home, the man adoring her.

"Why did we have to leave?" I asked, Sukuna only staying silent, making me wonder what was wrong, also feeling a bit hurt from his silence.

Once we got to our hotel, our room being a large suite, I decided to check on Sukuna again.

"Sukuna what's wrong?" I question, Sukuna again keeping silent, this time walking over to me.

"You know you're my wife right? Nobody else's?" He questioned, hands on the arch of my back.

"Well of course I know that, its almost been a year" with my answer Sukuna had hummed, moving his thumb to kind of caress my cheek, also tilting my head up a little more.

"You sure? I mean don't you wanna see how breathtaking Mercury is? Or have Narcissa talk to you some more?" Instantly I realized Sukuna was jealous, somewhat amusing but also scary.

"I didn't me-" "no don't apologize, but you're gonna make it up to me, right sweetheart?" Once Sukuna asked me that I knew this would be a long night.

"Y-yeah I will" "good, now turn around for me so we don't ruin this pretty dress"

Without any push back I had just done as asked, turning around and moving my hair out of the way as Sukuna ran his hands up my back, slowly zipping my dress down, a small thud of the dress hitting the ground being heard.

I had felt Sukuna place small kissed on my shoulder, his hands on my waist.

After a bit Sukuna had spun me around to face him, his lips instantly crashing onto my own.

For a second Sukuna had pulled away, pulling my hair up into a puff before kissing me again, my hand pushing Sukuna down to sit on the bed as I trailed kisses down his jaw, Sukuna taking a moment to pull off his shirt as I made my way down, my hands running over his abs.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As Y/n moved down, her hands also running over Sukuna's markings, Y/n liking that she had the same ones, something she'll never get over as she was now on her knees, not wasting time to unbuckle Sukuna's belt.

As Y/n pulled off Sukuna's belt, she held eye contact the entire time, only looking away once getting rid of his pants and boxers, her eyes meeting with Sukuna's dick that rested on her husband's stomach.