꧁𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥꧂

Time skip, 11 years later
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*whisper* mooom, wake up" I heard Aditya say, lightly tapping me.

"Hm? What's wrong baby?" I asked, not even attempting to open my eyes.

"I wanna show you something, come on," my daughter said to me excitedly, tapping my arm even more, forcing me to open my eyes to her smile, making me smile a bit as well.

"Alright I'm up, let me use the bathroom first though," I say, watching her nod as I got up, going into the bathroom to do my thing and also to wake up a bit.

After washing my face I walked out of the bathroom and was instantly dragged out of the room, Aditya ignoring my attempts at slowing down as we got closer to the garden.

"For someone so young you're strong," I say, not thinking I'd get dragged around at this time of day.

"Thank you, but look" and now I was looking at the garden, seeing Sukuna there at the table with a bunch of food and flowers in hand.

"Oh wow, what's all of this for?" I asked, the two looking at me shocked.

"It's your birthday, remember?" Sukuna said, making me realize what today was.

"Oh I practically forgot" "well obviously, but that's why we made you this, I did most of the cooking though" my daughter grinned, obviously waiting on my words of praise.

"Well of course you made it all, I've never met a better cook," I say with a smile, hugging my daughter and also hugging Sukuna, the three of us now sitting down to eat.

Once we started to eat I did notice that the food truly was good, Aditya happy that I liked it.

"Oh before I forget, hold on," Aditya said before running off into the house, my eyes going over to Sukuna.

"She's grabbing your gift, I think you'll like it," he said with a knowing look, my eyes now trailing over the three flowers behind us, the flower in the middle beginning to blossom into a black flower with beautiful gold and red edges.

Eventually, Aditya came back with a large canvas in hand, making me close my eyes before she showed me.

"Are you ready?" My daughter asked "yeah I'm ready" I say, hearing my daughter say to open my eyes, and once I did I saw the painting she had made.

The painting was amazing, especially with how old Aditya is, the painting has a night sky background with the moon shining down to make a spotlight on the three flowers that could only be found in this garden, the flowers being us.

"This is amazing," I say, truly meaning the statement as I looked at the attention to detail before having Aditya hug me, the girl happy that I liked my gift.

"Well since we're giving gifts come on," Sukuna said with a smug grin.

"Where are we going?" I asked "dad's being a showoff, but still it's cool or whatever" my daughter admitted "I'm not showing off little miss moon goddess," Sukuna said, always poking fun at the title knowing Aditya was excited to take over the role, Mercury the one teaching her.

But anyways we were now in the mortal realm, Sukuna having us stand on a large hill, almost a mountain at this point.

"What am I looking at?" I asked, looking at the sky "mom you have to look down" my daughter informed, she and Sukuna laughed at me as I looked down, now seeing what the gift was.

It was a large field of flowers, all of them placed specifically to make a portrait of me with a crown on my head.

"When did you have time for this?" I asked, shocked that Sukuna was able to make this happen.

"Well I had some help from a few nymphs by your old home, and also Adeera helped" the man confessed, making a smile grace my lips.

"Thank you," I say, pulling my husband into a tight hug before pulling Aditya over as well I basked in the moment for a bit, content and happy with the family and life I have now, knowing I'd never take this feeling for granted.

And after leaving the mortal realm, we spent the day together as a family, smiles on our faces as we cherished the day as we did with any other, and also cherishing each other with love and care.

꧁꧂
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 782

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐬 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐬💕