꧁24꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Just like the two agreed on, today Sukuna and Y/n were going on a little date today.

Sukuna had planed the whole day, taking a few of Y/n's suggestions into consideration.

After Sukuna left the home to check into the hotel suit that would be one of few surprises for the day, Y/n was in the garden with Tina who was currently chasing after a butterfly.

"Tina baby leave that butterfly alone" Y/n had said while picking up the small ball of fluff with a small smile on her face.

For some random reason Y/n's been coming to the garden more frequently. Maybe it's the fact that Sukuna had it made specifically for her, or the unknowing fact that she could feel the love and care of Sukuna, even if he wasn't there with her.

Eventually Y/n had gotten up, picking out a outfit for the date before deciding to get into the baths, not expecting for Sukuna to come looking for her.

At first the god had stopped in the door frame, his eyes on his wife who was completely relaxed in all her glory.

Sukuna had to bite down on his tongue a bit, trying to hold himself back a bit, knowing that he could save the extra "fun" for after the date.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"You seem relaxed" I heard my husband's deep voice say, making me jump a bit before calming down.

"Oh yeah I am" I said, moving over to where Sukuna was standing.

"Hm, well you got room for one more?" "Sure" I answered, watching as he removed his clothes before getting into the warm water with me.

"You ready for the date?" "You mean the date you begged me to agree on? Of course"

"I didn't beg you" "...sure" after saying that I had saw Sukuna surprisingly pout a bit, it wasn't that noticeable but I was still able to see it.

"I'm only playing" I said, kissing his lips softly "mhm, anyways let's hurry up so we can get ready"

After finishing up and drying off, we had finally gotten dressed, Sukuna sitting me on the bathroom counter to do my hair.
Hair and fit check

"There, don't worry about telling me how great your hair looks, I already know" Sukuna said, making me roll my eyes a bit

"Mhm okay then, now lets get this date started shall we?" "We shall"

After getting into the car, Sukuna had looked over at me for a second, a smile resting on his lips before starting the car.

Obviously my husband wanted to be funny and not tell me about anything we were doing, and even Emerson was keeping everything under wraps, just saying that it'll be fun.

'Should of asked Adeera' I though just as the car stopped at this huge flower field, different colors dancing on the ground.

"This is so pretty, how'd you find this place?" I asked "well it's on our property, and why not show it to you" Sukuna said and I looked at him shocked.

"Wait we own all of this?" "Yep, all the flowers are enchanted by nymphs and flower goddesses, so these flowers will never go away, just like the garden"

To be honest I really was surprised but nun the less I had grabbed Sukuna's hand, running through the field while playing around.

It was kind of like we were little kids in love, just laughing at anything and everything, all while having hearts in our eyes for each other.

"So you like this?" "Yeah obviously" " yeah kind of guessed that, I'm sure this is better then that small garden huh?" With that statement I had shook my head.

"Nope, the garden at home is better" I said, the red and gold flowers in my head.

"Mm I guess, but anyways I have some more tricks up my sleeve if you wanna go" "sure"

Now back in the car Sukuna had drove into the city, the sun just two hours away from setting.

"You said you liked to paint right?" Sukuna asked me as I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah, why?" "You'll see, come on we're here" Sukuna said but all I saw was a bakery.

I wasn't going to complain or anything, but I quickly caught on once we walked in and were led into a small room, a table in the middle with small canvases and paints on the side, a basket of pastries also sitting there, along with a note.

"You should definitely open the note, seems important" "what a great idea" I said, going along with Sukuna as I grabbed the note, opening it.

Inside the note there were a few photo cards of us, some cute and others I wouldn't mind hitting Sukuna over cause I looked bad.

Anyways I began to read the note, the beginning starting off as Sukuna thanking me for being around.

As I kept reading, feeling Sukuna's feelings pour into me, I didn't realize I was crying a bit till a tear hit the card.

"What's wrong beautiful?" My husband asked before I wrapped him in a tight hug, my face in his chest.

"I love you, I truly do" I spoke, feeling Sukuna's arms wrap around me.

"I love you to, truly"

After our little moment me and Sukuna had sat down and began our paintings.

"What are you painting?" I asked since Sukuna kept tilting his canvas away so I couldn't see.

"You'll see in a bit" "mhm okay then" I said, moving my canvas so Sukuna also couldn't look,

"*mumble* pft didn't even wanna look at it" "Sukuna... shut up"

After a bit of painting and eventually eating all the pastries from the basket, me and Sukuna were done painting.

"Mkay you go first" I said and Sukuna straightened up his posture.

"Well since you want to know so badly, here it is" he said, showing that the painting was of me, specifically with a obsidian black crown on my head, only one fit for a queen.

"Sukuna this is great" "yeah I know, but I wanna see your painting" he asked and I had turned my canvas to show the painting of a field of flowers, but in the center there were two flowers, one red with black marks on it, and right next to it was a gold flower, these two being the exact same as the ones in the garden.

Without a word Sukuna had gently grabbed the canvas from my hands, sitting it down on the table before placing his hands on my cheeks, pulling me into a kiss.

To be honest I wasn't even expecting this kiss but somehow I was able to get myself together but it was to late because Sukuna had already gotten dominance over me.

Just as Sukuna started placing kissed to my jaw we had heard the room door creak a little, reminding us that we were not at home.

"Well it's pretty late now, I think our reservations should be ready" "reservations?" "Yeah, don't worry you'll like the place" my husband said as we walked out, holding onto our canvases.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1204