꧁30꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was finally the day of the award thing and me and Sukuna had gotten up a few hours before it, Adeera showing up to help me with my dress and hair, also getting ready as well, forcing Emerson to help her once she was done with me.

The dress I was wearing was beautiful but the robe/cap that was the main piece had feathers like I was a bird, and it would of covered my hair if we didn't fix it a bit to lean slightly back.
Hair and fit check

"This is so beautiful" I smiled, Adeera also having a smile on her face

"Well that's because you're beautiful Love" she said, doing that cheek kiss thing before leaving to Emerson as I walked into mine and Sukuna's room, seeing him dressed.
Sukuna's fit

"Oh wow, you look good" I complemented, walking over to my husband who was fixing the harness

"And you look like big bird" "*gasp* woow and I thought you loved me" I pouted, about to turn away from the man, only for him to pull me over, carful of my dress.

"I'm joking, you look amazing" "mhm, sure I do" "*sigh* how can I make you forgive me?" Sukuna asked, leading to me sitting him down so I can do his makeup.

As I got started on Sukuna's makeup he had both hands right below my ass, his eyes closed so I can do his eyeshadow, having to move my arm back a few times so a feather didn't get onto him.

"Do you want mascara Love?" I asked, getting a light hum and nod in response as I brushed that on after doing his eyeliner, now just putting on a thin layer of lipgloss, proud of my husband's makeup.

"You look so good" I grinned, kissing Sukuna's lips lightly so I didn't mess up our lipgloss, the man looking up at me with soft eyes.

"You're beautiful" was all Sukuna said, a smile creeping up on my lips as I felt giggly from the complement.

"And you're handsome" I complemented, moving away so Sukuna could stand up without my dress getting into his way.

Once Adeera and Emerson were ready and our drivers were here, we were now on our way to the ball, my dress being a bit of a hassle to get into the car, Sukuna cracking jokes as I looked at him annoyed.

The whole car ride we were talking and eventually we made it to the venue, cameras already flashing as Sukuna got out of the car first so he could help me out, taking a moment to fix my dress and hair before holding my hand, the both of us walking passed cameras, stopping for a few pictures.

"Y/n who made this amazing dress?" A reporter asked me "my good friend Emery the designer made this piece for me" I answered, Sukuna having the same answer as me.

"Well you two certainly look amazing" the reporter complemented, me and Sukuna thanking her before going into the award room, being lead to a table up front with Emerson and Adeera, Mercury and Cosmo both sitting at the table with us.

"Girl you look amazing" Cosmo complemented "oh thank you, you look good to though" I smiled, feeling Sukuna's hand on my thigh, feeling his thumb rubbing light circles on my skin.

For a bit we had all just talked, Adeera doting on her son a bit.

"Y/n yesterday you did amazing at the runway show" Mercury said while everyone was in their own conversations.

"Thank you, but I saw your magazine, you were breathtaking" I complemented, seeing Mercury eyeing me for a second before leaning back.

"Would love to see how breathtaking I am to you" he mumbled as I was going to ask him what that meant, a tight grip of Sukuna's hand on my thigh making me turn to him, seeing a dark gaze meet my own, making me nervous in a way as they got the awards started, Bindi surprisingly being the host for tonight.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the annual godly awards ball, today we will start off by recognizing up and coming Gods and goddesses, starting with a very close friend of mine Y/n Ryoumen" Bindi announced, everyone clapping for me as I smiled, waving at my friend before she announced a few others.

Now Bindi was giving awards to recognize the hard work of the gods, Emerson and Adeera the first to be called up for their contribution, Sukuna getting his award next, a proud smile on my face, as I congratulated Sukuna despite him saying the award isn't a big deal, still smiling at the little praise I gave him.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 802