꧁26꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been two weeks since the incident and Y/n had been staying in the guest room alone by herself, not eating much or even coming out to see Sukuna.

Y/n just couldn't get over what happened, not the fact that she took a life, but how she did it, as if she was cold hearted, something she feared.

Once in a while she would eat a little, the smell of Sukuna's cooking being to hard to resist, but still it was a contrast from her normal eating habits.

Sukuna was also a bit affected by this, worried about Y/n's health and wether or not he should just go in and talk to her.

But finally today he decided to makeup his mind, walking into the room to see Y/n up.

Y/n wasn't expecting for Sukuna to come in, but what she didn't expect was to be pulled into a kiss, Sukuna tasting fresh mint, signifying that Y/n was still taking care of herself at least.

"Sweetheart it's been two weeks, me and Tina miss you" Sukuna said, a small yelp from Tina to make her point.

"I'm sorry" Y/n said, leaning into Sukuna's hand that was placed on her cheek.

"No don't be sorry, we're just worried" with those words Y/n had came to a realization. Sure she knew with all of her heart that Sukuna loves her, but she could of said the same almost a year ago with James.

Finally Y/n began to break down, just needing for Sukuna to be there with her to help clear things up with herself.

"Sukuna, aren't I a bad person now?" Y/n asked after picking herself back up, eating a very large meal that Sukuna prepared.

"Of course not, you were in danger, I'd rather it be her dead then you" Sukuna said, not knowing he struck a nerve till seeing a tear go down Y/n's cheek, using his thump to wipe it away.

"Sweetheart there's worse things in this world then what you did, if anything im a bad person" "no you're not" the woman said in a tone that showed she means that statement.

"You sure? Cause im the god of not only death and secrets but also the underworld" "but that's different" "how?" "You didn't choose to be a god" Y/n said innocently.

"True but I did have to choose my role in this place. All I'm saying is some moments call for a choice"

Finally Y/n had understood, she isn't the same person anymore, this world is completely different from the one below. She's a goddess now, and sometimes things like this will happen.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"*sigh* this'll happen again huh?" I asked, taking a bite of my food.

"Taking a life? Most likely, we're immortal after all" my husband said and I nodded, having to accept all of this, making my own choice.

"Well in that case can you help me with something?" "What?" "I kind of have a swimsuit photoshoot next week and I needa get myself back together before then" I said and Sukuna had a grin on his face.

"Already got it all covered"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 543