꧁44꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It's been seven months since having Aditya and this was a learning process.

For starters, this little girl has the appetite of both me and Sukuna combined and she uses those eyes to get her way.

"Could have been worse, we could of gotten one of those crazy brats" Sukuna said, laughing as I slapped him with my free hand.

"Don't call her a brat" "I said the other kids are, never this angel" Sukuna defended himself just as Aditya stopped feeding, allowing me to fix my shirt while she started babbling to Sukuna.

"Mhm, that's what I said," the man said, this new side of him being something I've found to love, not expecting to see him be so good with our daughter.

"I almost forgot next week's trial," Sukuna said as Tina and Aditya played on the couch.

"Yeah, I forgot to," I say, Emerson, saying he'd let my mom and sister come up here to take care of Aditya during then, which I'm thankful for.

"You sure you want to go? It's going to be a lot" my husband asked "yes I'm sure, plus I made them a promise that I'm not forgetting" I say, knowing this could all only be over with one outcome.

"Hm, I love it when you talk like that" Sukuna grinned, his hands on my hips "I'm sure you do" I grinned before kissing the man, our moment being cut off by Aditya's annoying uncles, aka Cosmo and Mercury.

"Wow didn't think we'd walk in on that, anyways where's our baby?" Cosmo asked, a giggle cutting through the air.

"She's on the couch with Tina," I say, already used to the two gods showing up only for Aditya and me, Sukuna always getting jealous from time to time.

"Aw, there she is," Mercury said, now holding my smiling daughter in his arms, Tina following him.

"Anyways you already know we brought gifts for y'all," Cosmo said, handing them to me so I could open them.

The first gift was obviously for Aditya which were pure gold earrings and a matching necklace, her ears had already been pierced by Adeera because I and Sukuna couldn't handle the thought of even slightly causing pain for our daughter.

"Oh and we got her a stuffed animal but it seems like Mercury already gave it to her," Cosmo said, the three of us looking over at Aditya slightly nibbling on the stuffed animal, already teething as well, a curse for me honestly.

But anyways I finally opened my gift, seeing it was some nice jewelry, but also a receipt for some spa vacation that was right after the trial.

"I know you two don't wanna leave the baby girl alone but you're going to be tired after this trial," Cosmo said, me and Sukuna not even attempting to deny it because we both knew he was right.

"Anyways you two relax, we're making dinner, wanna me a little chef Aditya?" Mercury said, our daughter making one of those baby yells as an answer.

"Well, I guess she answered that" Sukuna joked as the two of us sat down to watch the men cook, Aditya, giggling and laughing at basically anything, her little smile being contagious to the four of us as we all smiled as well, our night ending on a good note.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 566