꧁39꧂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Hm, he's starting to realize, can't have that" Almos grinned to himself before altering the dream space around Sukuna, practically cackling at what he was doing.

𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
'*sigh* you better wake up soon or I'm going in there myself'

"*groan* shit my back" slowly I began to wake up, the room dark and cold around me as I heard shuffling from outside the room, thinking it was just Tina trying to get back inside the room.

With a heavy grunt, I had gotten up to open the door, only to be horrified for the first time.

Y/n, my fucking wife, was laying in a pool of her blood, her breaths shallow.

"B-beautiful what happened?" I was instantly at her side, trying to find where the bleeding was so I could stop it.

"Y-you" "what?" "You..killed me," she said, her final breath as I sat there in terror, my wife dead by my hand.

And what had finally broken me was the blood that had somehow been all over me, a broken cry scratching at my throat as I balled my fists up.

"What's wrong Love?" I voice said from beside me, that voice belonging to my wife.

"W-what?" "What? Can't take the guilt of killing me?" She taunted with a twisted grin.

"For killing us?" She questioned again, this time rubbing her stomach as I tried to make sense of this, there was no way I'd lay a finger on my wife, never.

"I would never" "but you did, don't you remember? We got into a really bad argument and after deciding to go to the room to get away for a moment, you came up on me and pushed my head into the door, making blood rush out from my head"

'What? How-'

"But that's not all, once I was in the ground you had turned into your bigger form, and that's where things got worse"

And as Y/n explained more and more of what I had done, everything around, and I started to break, the air pressure crushing me under its weight as I tried to grasp at air.

"You know, you were great once, but now you're soft, you're weak and quick-tempered, maybe it's good you killed me and our child. It's a shame, it would have been a girl" *BLANK*

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫
It was truly sickening, Sukuna never realizing how flawed this dream realm was, but that was the point, Almos didn't want him to realize, and so once Sukuna had finally lost it, had finally let go of everything, he had killed the dream Y/n with his hand.

At that same moment though, he couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe what he had done to this imposter, and finally, he heard her voice, truly heard it.

'Please, give me some kind of sign that you hear me'

"Beautiful, I he!-" *BLANK*

No matter what he tried, Almos wasn't letting Sukuna get out of this without being broken down to nothing, but lucky for Sukuna and Y/n, Mercury had caught wind of all of this, going to Almos's sister, Alora.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 533