꧁22꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today was the day before me and Sukuna would leave back to the great realm.

Currently Sukuna was out running some errands for mom and me.

Now I was actually fine but I needed Sukuna to be gone for a little so I could set up our small date.

It wasn't going to be much besides a night picnic on this hill that had the softest ground that I've ever touched, and surprisingly there weren't any bugs, but who am I to complain?

Anyways mom had helped me bake a few treats while Sasha grabbed a picnic basket.

I was nervous though, despite this date being my way of telling Sukuna thank you for everything he does for me, I feel like I'm just undermining it all, the only worthy thing being a gold watch that I had bought for him before we left.

"Baby it's okay, Sukuna will definitely love this" mom had said as Sasha got back with the basket.

"I hope so" I said while texting Sukuna, telling him to dress simple cause I wanted to show him something, trying to not give away anything.

After texting Sukuna and finishing up on cooking and baking, I had placed everything into the basket, now leaving to get ready, happy I forced Sukuna to bring our usual clothes.

𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After grabbing everything that Y/n's mom needed, including some stuff that she needed I was about to make my way back.

Once I saw Y/n's message I was wondering what she was planning, especially cause I could feel her slight excitement and anxiousness from the marks.

As I walked through the market I had seen the exact tea blend that Y/n loved so much.

Obviously I had gotten the tea for her, including some others that I think she might like before finally going back to her mother's home, and getting dressed like she told me to.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After getting dressed and running to the spot to lay out the blankets, pillows, and all of that other stuff, I had went back home, hearing Sukuna in my room getting dressed.
Hair and fit check

"You ready yet?" I asked, walking in to see Sukuna dressed

"Yeah, but didn't you say to dress simple?" "This is simple" I said and Sukuna had rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure, but you look beautiful" "yeah you look pretty handsome yourself" I said, smiling at him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Mhm, anyways what are you gonna show me?" "Well I gotta take you there first, come on" I said, grabbing his hand and making our way out the house, mom and Sasha already sleep or in their room.