꧁11꧂

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After having breakfast with mom and Adeera somehow finding me, she had dragged me to her son's photoshoot.

"Aw look at my baby" Adeera said, hugging her son Cosmo.

"Hey mom, is this Y/n?" He asked "yep, that's me" I said "I know I've seen your pictures but you're really beautiful" Cosmo said "right, anyways you two get ready for the photoshoot" "us two?" I asked "obviously, come on I'll let you meet everyone" Cosmo said, dragging me off to meet the brand owner and the beauty team.

At first I was wondering what type of clothing brand this was until I was handed three sets of lingerie to wear, quickly catching on.

The first one I wore was a powdery white, small little details that I thought were cute.

"Oh and don't touch her hair, leave it natural" the owner said and I quietly thanked him.

𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Its been a day since I've last seen Y/n and since that article post has been made.

I know I've had a "past" of hookups but this was definitely not one.

After being cussed out by basically every goddess that has ever hung around Y/n, plus Mercury and Emerson.

Eventually after dragging that idiot from yesterday who took the photo to the news headquarters to admit to lying and even giving receipts of his and Esmeray's conversations, Y/n was still not answering my messages.

A few hours had passed, the sky dancing in hues of orange and purple, I was now sitting on the edge of mine and Y/n's bed, seeing that she was currently in a photoshoot.

Now I wasn't upset about that, Y/n looked amazing in the lingerie, but even though I had no right to, I was a bit upset, I was currently having to deal with all of this while she was gone and its almost been two days since I've last spoke to her, all because of Esmeray and her mom.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐘/𝐧
After the photoshoot, taking my own small "behind the scenes" videos and photos, I was now at Adeera's home, staying over in a guest room.

"So how are you feeling?" Adeera asked "I'm fine, why?" I asked and Adeera shook her head, making me wonder if something was going on.

"Nothing, but your photos came out great, you should really consider modeling" Adeera said as me and her placed the food in the table.

"I might" I said, truly considering the idea "I'll even be your manager" Adeera said, making me lightly chuckle "sure" I said with a smile as Emerson walked in, along with Cosmo.

"This looks good" Cosmo said "thank you" me and Adeera said at the same time, laughing a bit at our perfect timing.

As we all ate dinner, Emerson telling bad jokes that only he could find funny, a deep laugh leave his lips as we all looked at each other, wondering how bad his sense of humor was.

"Has anyone checked the news?" Cosmo asked, both Adeera and Emerson giving him a look that made me slightly wonder what happened.

"What about it?" I asked and Cosmo started to shake his head "it's nothing, just a few new designer brands that I thought seemed nice" Cosmo said, seeming a bit off, but I wasn't going to press on, not wanting to over step.

After dinner I had offered to wash dishes but Adeera and Emerson forced me to go up to the guest room, the both of them washing the dishes.

Now I was laying in bed, staring at the fifty missed messages from Sukuna, knowing that once I got back home, we'd both have a lot of talking to do.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 631