【ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ || ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ғғ】

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 :━━━━ You, Y/n, gets reincarnated into one of your favorite series, The Promised Neverland! With all your knowledge of the world you're in and how to get used to getting yourself isekaid to another world from manga, anime and novels, you strive to survive in a world so familiar yet so unfamiliar at the same time.

In order to survive, you must conquer the Neverland.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 :I do not own The Promised Neverland, the original plotline of such, or any of the original characters. All of these are owned by Kaiu Shira, the author.ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ

Author's Note: This is my first fanfiction! It may not be perfect, the story might be a little cliche, so do know that I'm doing this for fun.

Warning! For the sake of a little originality, the story will have a crossover with another series, particularly the TenSura series!

I'll try my best not to put too much spoilers, but there still will be mentions of characters.

At the same time, there may be some details in the story about TenSura that are inaccurate or something like that. That is because I have only read the light novel, and not the web novel version of the series. But I do know how OP Rimuru is at the end of the WN.

I'm planning for this to be a Ray x Reader fanfic, but if any of you want a second ML or something like that, just say so!

But do keep in mind the most horrible syndrome of all! Second Male Lead Syndrome!

*shudders

Updates will come randomly!