ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀᴛ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸 || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Emma dragged you to a room. A classroom, perhaps? She pulled you to a seat somewhere at the back and sat somewhere up front.

Oh... You realized. This was the test room.

"Emma... isn't the tests held a bit later?" You complained as you pulled the chair Emma brought you to.

"Yeah! But it's good to be early!" She cheered. "We're one of the oldest kids in the House! We must become great role models for the other kids!"

"Right..." You smiled, plopping your chin on the palm of your hand once you settled on your seat.

The other kids then rushed in, cheers and chatter filling up the classroom- or whatever they called it. Norman sat next to you. "Hello, Y/n."

"Well, hello Norman."

"Quite a show you made back there." He said, chuckling.

You smirked. "Pretty sure you should be telling Ray that."

"Hey!" he growled at you. What was he, an animal? "Don't bring me into this."

"Okay then~" You shrugged.

They blinked. "What?" You asked them.

"You let that go way too easily—" "Oi! Don't tell them that!" "Why?" "That's because—"

"You two do know Mama's looking at you two right now?" You pointed out to them.

Their heads slowly shifted to look at Mom. "Boys. Take your seats now, we're about to start."

How embarrassing.

"Okay..." They muttered as they sat down.

Geniuses or not, they're still kids. You would be happy that they were, but that childish innocence will be taken away. Norman will be sent to Lambda.

And Ray's already traumatized. Add crippling depression to that too.

Isabella then turned off the lights, the table screen then turning on. You froze in panic as you didn't know a thing about what kind of tests they held here. You remembered the questions from the show, and a heavy feeling rose in your chest. The questions were, as far as you knew, very complicated.

Aren't they like, kids?? In fact, with what you've seen in the questions, even Conny would be considered a genius in your old world.

I mean... these tests, after all, were enough to nurture these very gifted children; Emma, Norman and Ray.

They have grown through these tests so much that one of them was able to form a rebellion in less than 2 years, the other was able to figure out the demon's weaknesses in a state of panic ad chaos, and the last was able to make a promise with a literal deity. Two of them took down a hunting ground. One of them became an emperor to his people. You thought as you put on the headset; a different monotonic voice rang in your head.

{Age 10, type 1.}

You may have Ciel with you, but you can't rely on her forever and plus, you need to be logical enough to be able to know how to use Ciel. You should be smart enough to know type of information should be prioritized, ways to collect more information and all that.

Ciel is useful, but knowing how to use her is even more important.

Like Ciel said, her potential to be of use to her master is infinite, but to use that very potential is up to her master.

{Answer each question within nine seconds.}

You took deep breaths; panicking won't do you a thing. {We will now begin.}