sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴋʀᴏɴᴇ || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

A/N: I finally finished editing! Yay for me!

Will be posting two chapters later!

"They're ridiculous! Delusional! Insane!"

You're one to talk. "So, they're planning to take everyone, huh?"

"Yes-!" Ray said in disbelief. "Can you believe them?"

"I mean, it's Emma were talking about. And there's Norman who's willing to back her up no matter what." You scoffed. "It's obvious they'd do that."

"Then why didn't you tell me about that possibility?" He whisper-shouted to the phone cup.

"What could have you done to convince them otherwise if you knew earlier?" You rolled your eyes.

"..."

"Exactly, nothing. So just manipulate them later on."

"...What?"

"Norman will probably figure out that Mom has a spy, and of course, set a trap. He'll tell you that he put something that could help in the escape somewhere as a trap."

He placed his finger on his chin. "It's... plausible." He looked up. "How do you even come up with this?"

I just told you what I know and made it sound rational. That's literally it.

How do I explain this?

Oh right!

"When you eliminate many other possibilities, one is most likely the truth." You spoke. "Looking into the many factors of Norman's personality, he'd definitely do something like this. He's kind, but knows the best means to use to come up with the end. He may not seem like it, but similar to you and me, he'd do everything it takes for a perfect victory."

You knew that. Better than anyone in this world of theirs.

Why?

Because that is the legacy of the man of the owl.

"But if that's what he wants to do then shouldn't he just—"

"Keep quiet and use you secretly?" He nodded. "Ha... are you seriously forgetting to take Emma's ideals into consideration?"

He perked up. "Emma, as kind as she is, would obviously still accept you, the traitor as her family. With this in mind, Norman will take you in as one of his trump cards instead of keeping quiet and abandoning you last minute."

"I see..."

"And of course, you manipulate them by offering your services only if they pretend to take everyone and leave them all here."

"Thank—" He said in a warm tone but stopped himself. "We shouldn't have had a meeting today. Go to bed and rest!"

"Yessir!"

You were reading a picture book to a girl named Yvette. She was a young girl, who was at the age of 5, with fair skin and shiny red eyes. Her black hair was fluffy and messy and was in a mullet-like style. She swung her legs back and forth as she sat on your lap, as you showed her the pictures on the book.

And then suddenly, you remembered your conversation with Ray.

He was a soft boy a moment there, wasn't he?