ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷 || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

The clock rang, signaling a new day for the children of Grace Field. A girl with short golden locks immediately woke from her slumber and eagerly sat up on her bed, turning to her siblings to wake them up. "Everyone~ Wake up!" She flailed her arms around the air. "Or you'll be late for breakfast!"

Some of the kids stood up almost immediately, and the rest slowly got up, their movements were slow as they had just awoken from their slumber. In mere moments, some were already dressing up, and putting their shoes on.

"Emma, I can't get my shoes on." "I can't tie my shoelaces!" Some of the children cried to their older sibling.

"Okay, hold on." Emma told them. "Don't cry."

You were half asleep, as you could barely get any shut-eye last night because of what happens today. The sounds were clear to you, and you knew exactly what the scenes are and what the other kids were doing.

It felt kind of weird.

Kind of? To be honest, it was very weird. 

The same girl from earlier then stood up and approached a bed from the other end of their shared room where you were laying down, presumably fast asleep. Emma nudged your shoulder. "Y/n! Hey!"

"No..." you grumbled. "Let me sleep." You shuffled in your sheets, trying to find the coldest spot in the bed.

Waking up early in the morning had its perks, your favorite was being able to go back to sleep in a cold bed. The feeling was unreal, even to someone who literally traveled dimensions.

"Y/N!" She gave you small slaps on the face, in attempt to wake you up. "If you don't wake up, I'll dump a bucket of water on you."

"Mom will get angry at you, you know." You mumbled under your sheets.

"So you are awake!"

"Shut up."

"No!" She then began pulling you by your feet off the bed. "I'll drag you all the way down if I have to, Y/n!"

This annoyed you. "Fine! Just let go of my feet!"

She let you go, but since she had already pulled the bottom half of your body away from bed, your legs were dropped onto the wooden floor. You groggily stood up. "Jeez..."

"Ah! Sorry 'bout that."

You stretched your arms and told her that it's fine.

The two of you rushed downstairs, a bored look painted your face, although you were secretly gawking at the little boy being carried by Emma. Phil! You badly wanted to squish his cheeks and hug him forever! But you couldn't just get ahead of yourself like that.

Emma turned to Don and Conny, greeting them a good morning. "Good morning Don, Conny—"

"You too, Little Bunny!" She chimed.

"Good morning!" You said, imitating Dazai's voice.

"Morning!" "Morning, Emma, Y/n."

"Y/n." Conny called. "Little Bunny and I want to thank you for this really pretty bracelet."

You glanced at the bracelet on hers and her stuff toy's wrists. You asked Mom for a big fluffy pink ribbon and sewed it to form a scrunchie-like bracelet. It was simple, but it suited her and her bunny.

"As long as you take care of it, okay?" You leaned down to her level and patted her head.

You shook your free hand, which also had the very same scrunchie she had. "It'll be like our little promise bracelet!"