ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟸 || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

The lights turned off, and everyone's respective screens lit up. You took a deep breath. This was something you were definitely already. {Age 11, type 1.]

Your eyes were locked on the screen.

{Answer each question within nine seconds.}

{We will now begin.}

Your hands hovered over the screen, scanning your answers quickly. Each test had become easier and easier as time passed, so the level of difficulty didn't faze you anymore.

The test ended, and the younger children exhaled deeply.

It must be tiring for them, huh?

"Well, I think I got at least half!" Thoma bragged.

"That much? Woah!" "I'm jealous. I didn't get most of it."

Everyone then turned to Isabella, who held papers in front of the room. "Are you all ready for the results?"

She turned to read the names. "Norman. Ray. Emma. Y/n."

Her face lit up in joy, and she turned to look at you four. "You four did an amazing job. You got all of them right! Perfect scores!"

I got a perfect score, yay! You internally said to yourself. Can I go use my phone now?

You leaned on your chair. Tests were one thing, but the attention you were given, was something you could never get used to. Your names being announced in front of everyone every single day? And you thought getting a shoutout in online class was too much. This was simply unbearable.

You didn't mind being complimented about it, but when the spotlight is specifically on you or a group of people with you included in it, is something you didn't really like.

I want to read manga. I want to watch anime. I want to read books.

But you couldn't just bring your phone out right now, could you?

"Those four are different, huh?" And here it is. The introduction of the main trio. Including you, of course.

Your glanced at Norman, who was the first to be mentioned. "Norman is a genius who has the best brains."

You then took a peek at Ray, who was behind your supposed seatmate. "And Ray, an intellect who can compete against Norman's genius."

You then closed your eyes. Emma's next. "Emma has amazing athletic skills, and her learning ability allows her to stay close to the other two."

"And of course, Y/n." You didn't budge. "She's probably the most balanced among the four. As athletic as Emma, as rational as Ray, and as calm as Norman."

You couldn't say anything about the first comment, but the other two? With the anger issues that you could barely hold in? You doubted their judgement.

"She's really kind too!" Conny commented.

Let's just say an arrow hit your heart. Or was it a nuclear bomb? I'd rather not tell.

(Author's Note: It was definitely a nuclear bomb.)

"They say the House has never had four kids at this level together before." Who said that? Who are they? You asked yourself. The demons? "No wonder Mom is happy with them."

Happy that some of her kids actually gets to live until the age of 11 or 12? Yeah, I guess you could say it like that. You thought grimly.

You braced yourself as you knew a certain someone was about to cause an outburst. "Norman!"