ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏs ɪɴ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷 || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

You lay on your bed and got lost in your thoughts, and shifted your position to lie on the side of your body, placing your hand underneath your pillow.

"Hm?" You felt a hard rectangular object underneath it, it was just a bit bigger than your hand.

"Wait, don't tell me-?!" You mumbled as you shot up your bed.

My phone-! You thought as you opened it. It was the same wallpaper as it was before, the same apps, the same phone case. It was really yours. There was no mistaking it.

You dramatically cried tears of joy.

And are those my old earphones? You held it up.

Great. You huffed in annoyance. It's all tangled up. Again.

But then something hit you. Hey, uh, Ciel? Does this thing have Wi-Fi?

<Yes. Although the connection may be slow sometimes, but the occasion will happen rarely.>

Seriously?!

<Seriously.>

That is absolutely mind blowing! Like what~! I swear, if this otherworldly connection is faster than what we had back at my old world, I will riot.

At this, you opened your internet browser, and searched your favorite manga.

All the sites loaded in an instant.

Nope, not yet.

You then opened a website and clicked on a chapter.

All the pages loaded in an instant. Every panel was of high quality. Every text bubble was clear.

You got to be kidding me?! Because of your shock, you nearly let out a high-pitched scream, but was able to stop yourself from doing so.

If I get out of this place alive, I will sue the Wi-Fi service at home.

Wait, how will I charge this though? You asked, since you didn't see your charger.

<Despite the humans, animals and demons of this world not being able to use magic, this world is rich with magicules, and we were able to place a rune that converts those magicules into electricity.>

Similar to the hot water rune thing you have at Jura Tempest Federation, right? The magical rune that emits heat so the water that comes out of the faucet was hot?

<Yes.>

So, my battery percentage is basically the magicules of an entire world?

<Yes.>

...Maybe I should've gotten reincarnated a bit earlier.

<Notice. Master says your internet history has been deleted.>

...WHAT?!

<Not everything. Just the questionable ones.>

I... wait, he can hear me?

<No. I am only reporting at present time.>

I see... Ciel, relay my messages to Rimuru for me, 'kay? You proceeded to ask the question. You... didn't look, right? At anything.

<Master says, "I make no promises.">

You heard the usual monotone voice followed by a different voice. You assumed Ciel recorded his words and passed it onto you.