ᴏɴᴇ sᴘʏ, ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀs - ᴘᴀʀᴛ 𝟷 || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

In the morning, you helped out in doing the laundry with the other kids.

It seemed like the usual, typical day.

For others, at least. But for you, it was the day Ray gets exposed as the spy.

You spent the rest of the day training the kids in tag with Emma. Emma taught them the most efficient ways to move their bodies fast, on the other hand, you taught them how to stay silent while moving even at high speeds. You also started teaching Don, Gilda, Nat, Anna, Lannion and Thoma how to jump through trees.

It was a fun skill. Although the trees are too high outside to use it.

"I see now. So this was meant to train us for the escape..." Don mumbled.

"—I'd take them with us!" You overheard Emma say.

It's all going according to original.

Staying still on the sidelines really was the safest option for the plot.

"—It's not there..."

Eavesdropping. Again. This time on one of your favorite scenes.

"Seriously...?" Norman already knows, Ray, don't bother. "I'm going to check the bathroom."

"I checked there already." Norman stopped him. "The rope in the ceiling of the bathroom was still there."

"Then I guess that's settled."

"Only the ropes in my bed have disappeared." Norman muttered. "The source of information... no—"

"The spy was you. Wasn't it? Ray?"

A piercing silence hit the room, and you heard Ray laugh. "What are you saying, Norman?"

"You should understand the situation, already." He already did, Norman. He's just pretending so it wouldn't seem like it went according to a plan.

"I didn't just stop at three traps."

"I'll tell Don that the ropes were hidden underneath my bed. For Gilda, I'll say they're above the ceiling of the 2nd floor bathroom. And for Y/n, I told her the ropes were hidden in the shack outside." He explained. "That's what I told you and Emma."

"But in reality, I told Don they were in the dining room, told Gilda that they were in the library and told Y/n they were in the attic." He opened a bag filled with rope. "Just now, I went around and collected all of the extra ropes."

"That just means... Don was merely framed."

"Ray... you are the source."

There was another moment of silence, which had been broken by menacing laughter.

There it is. You smiled. The psycho laugh.

His infamous piercing and menacing cackle. It's tone was filled with amusement, even though normal people would be displeased in these kinds of situations.

Well... Ray was never normal in the first place.

"Man.. just when I thought I was doing so well." You heard the ruffling of fabric as Ray sat up. "You're quite the softie, so I thought I could get away with deceiving you guys a bit longer. But it seems like you've found me a lot faster than anticipated..."

"Is what you thought I'd say?" You froze. Don't tell me he's— "If I'm going down; you go down with me... Y/n."

You slowly entered the room with a blank face.

"...Y/n?" Norman could barely recognize you. He knew you as a girl who was always smiling, just like Emma, although not as energetic as her. The smile that lights up the faces of the younger kids when she enters the room. The lovable older sister of the House.