ғɪɢʜᴛ || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

"Told you she's crazy."

"Shut up you two."

--

"Alright." You dropped your journal on the table and flipped it open on a bookmark you placed. "Gilda-" You turned. "and Anna, inspect the food, water and medicine supply in the bunker. Estimate how long we will last with them and adjust hunting and scavenging plans accordingly."

You gave them a look reminding them of the people that will be brought later on.

Gilda pursed her lips and glanced at Anna for a moment. "I don't think Mister will allow us to use the supplies. Especially from what he said earlier."

"Give me a week." You flipped to the next page and shrugged. "or two."

"I can deal with him."

"Ray, there's a self-destruct thingy... so..." You handed the device to him.

"Figure it out, I know." He nodded and took it from you carefully.

"Thought so." You rolled your eyes. "Emma, you deal with Mister Not-so Nice guy once he wakes up."

"I doubt what we did to him will stop him for long." You crossed your arms. "But on the bright side, the little show I put up earlier is sure to make him take us seriously."

Hopefully even more with Emma's self-destructive tendencies.

"Ray will use that to negotiate."

Emma nodded and smiled.

"As for the rest, the library may have some information for us to use. Please look into it for me." You grabbed one of Yuugo's cookies and munched on it. "Tell Emma or Ray about it, then they'll figure it out."

"I want to know more about the history of this world. How and why there are children like us around. Find a map too."

There were a lot of details I need to know first. The manga was quite general on the information.

"Well, I guess that's everything." Shutting your notebook and shoving it in your bag, you made your way to the piano.

(I forgot how he opened it. sorry lol)

"What the-"

"Language."

"Sorry."

It was a poorly lit room. Vast and wide. Shelves and boxes were all you could see from this lighting and distance. But you knew very well what they contained.

"This is the bunker's weaponry. Guns, knives, swords, bombs. You name it. This place has many, many types of weapons" You flashed a grin. "It's all laid out for me to use."

"How were you even able to figure that this thing even exists?" Ray asked.

"That's a secret." You winked as you stepped down. "I'll be in here while you handle the rest."

You waved as the opening shut. "See you~"

Ciel?

<Archive: Weaponry is currently loading>

<Commencing Project: Training Arc Part 2>

Thanks.

You looked through the closest set of shelves.

<Axes and large swords. These very ones were used by the oldest humans in hunting and fighting the demonkind.>

Is that so? No wonder it looks quite old. You thought. So, it's authentic...