ᴛᴀɢ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪᴛ || ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

You, Gilda and Emma entered Mama's room. As you recalled, the only one that were allowed to enter the room were the eldest girls in the House.

It's obviously to prepare them in case one of them becomes a Mom candidate.

And right now, Emma's going to find the tracker mark on Carol.

"You're really good with babies, Emma."

"Yeah." You agreed. "And to be fair, Emma's good with all the kids."

Gilda nodded. "And look at Carol! You can tell she loves you already."

"And Emma... I've been wanting to ask you something." Gilda approached the ginger. "That night... On that night, what—"

"—Emma?" The girl moved to check the infant's ear. And there, you could tell that something that resembles a bug bite, or perhaps a swollen mark after being pierced by a needle could be seen on Carol's ear.

"What's that? A bug bite?"

"This is a needle mark. From the blood tests doctors perform on us before we come here. To make sure that we're all healthy." Emma explained. "I just remembered Mama saying that a long time ago."

You smiled. It's all going smoothly.

You sat cross-legged on the opening, kids surrounding you as you tell a story. As always, it was a story that you had read back in your past life.

"Y/n." Anna called as she sat behind you, her hands intertwining your hair into a single braid. It was a bit of a messy one, since your hair was parted a bit to the side, and some short strands were swept particularly to the right side of your face.

"Hm?"

"You're really good at storytelling, I already knew that. But how are you making these up?"

"How?" I can't tell her that I actually read those stories, can I? I told them way too many! So many that it could fill up an entire bookshelf! Scratch that! Two bookshelves! "I have a pretty big imagination."

"But still..." She blurted out in disbelief. "Titans. Ghouls. Ghosts. Wizards. Criminals on a heist. The themes are so varied and sometimes complicated."

"Hehe." You smiled sheepishly. "I took a lot of inspiration from the things I read in the library. When I read about the belief of reincarnation, I thought of that story last time. When I read about ghost stories, I applied that to those ghosts I talked about."

You were crying inside. You really didn't want to take credit for the works of the creators. Once I get back, I'll make myself rich and buy dozens of copies of the stories I told them I created when I actually didn't.

Well, if I get back. You tried not get your hopes up. After all, so many characters that were reincarnated wanted to get back to their old world, got their hopes up and failed anyway.

But there was some stories from your past life that was here in this House. Although here, it was usually in a short comic form. "And remember Spirited Away?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Because of the markets and shops run by ghosts or spirits, I somehow came up with the Ghost City!" You told her. "And those stories about necromancers inspired the Demonic Cultivation character I talked to you about!"

"Really?"

"Really!" That was a lie. It was just something I made up on the spot.

"Ah, I see..." Great. She definitely is doubting me. It's understandable, but seriously though... "I guess this is just expected from one of the smartest kids in the House!"